E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis > Anyone ever try or hear of Sidem Suspension Components?

04-08-2019, 11:02 PM   #1
Xerix
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2010 335d

Anyone ever try or hear of Sidem Suspension Components?

Hey Everyone,

I've been looking into suspension components as I am at 237,000KM and my suspension feels pretty floaty. No clunks yet either. So 100% sure i will replace the shocks. I'm pretty sure I will go with the Bilsteins B4 Touring shocks. But I was also looking at control arms etc..., and my local parts guy brought up Sidem Parts, a German company. Supposedly they have been around for a very long time but are relatively new to Canada, and was wondering if anyone has any experience with them and knows what kind of quality control arms etc... they may have.

Thanks for any info.
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2019, 12:01 PM   #2
Xerix
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2010 335d

I ended up going with the B4's on all wheels. Feels great. I also replaced the front control arms and links with Lemforder. Feels like new now.

I may or may not tackle the rear bushings. I don't know how to check them to see if the subframe ones need replacing yet. Maybe I will put a camera on their face to see if they have cracked or anything.
Appreciate 0