E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > HPFP Failure... AGAIN!!!

12-15-2009, 10:59 PM   #1
Aurora Bearialis
¡Barça!
Spain
Rep
Drives: Rainbow Sandals

Garage List
2008 E92 335i  [0.00]
HPFP Failure... AGAIN!!!

Okay so my HPFP failed again today... I know cos it happened before and with as many posts as I have I came across it before. What I am curious about is: Well when I got my first HPFP failure, I came home and restarted the car a couple times and the first thing that came up was the 1/2 full engine and Reduced power bull on the nav screen... So this time I got home and restarted my car and it was fine... no message like last time. Now I just drove it around the neighborhood and no message came up... WTF?!?! I don't think it would come up for a quick second then go away, would it? Anyways, I will wait for tomorrow but what do guys think? Thanks
      12-16-2009, 10:59 AM   #2
Aurora Bearialis
¡Barça!
Spain
Rep
Drives: Rainbow Sandals

Garage List
2008 E92 335i  [0.00]
Just an update for the 72 people that looked at this thread and didn't respond... lol.

I got in my car this morning waiting for "Engine Malfunction... Reduced Power!" anyways I drove around for a bit... the only thing I got was "Engine Oil Minimum Level" so I went to get a quart and put it in. Checked the oil level and it was fine. So there is nothing wrong I don't think except I know that the "Engine Malfunction" I got yesterday threw a code. But other than that the car is running fine. Keeping my fingers crossed!
      12-16-2009, 11:49 AM   #3
mkato13
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 Jet Black 335xi

Thats good to hear. All the electronics are great when they work but most times I would stil rather have a good old carburated car and vaccum lines. So much easier to work on
Appreciate 0