E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Technical Forum > TwatNav Update - Again?!

10-11-2021, 06:13 AM   #1
NirvGas
Rep
Drives: BMW E91 320D // Red

TwatNav Update - Again?!

Hi Everyone.

Firstly I’m new to the forum but have been using your advice as a guest for some time got me out of some crappy situations so thanks for that! And Hey

I’m aware this has been posted a million times before but I don’t know if maybe I’m missing something simple that someone may see that I’ve just overlooked

So I’m not a technophobe in anyway shape or form but I have tried pulling my 1B file from the glovebox USB using a flash drive in Fat32, but I am unable to get anything. I’ve also checked it’s got power (it has). I loaded a map update onto the drive and it didn’t recognise the update either so I’m guessing it’s not on an up to date USB updateble software… but I have the tick in the sphere that is the the telltale according to majority of posts.

I’ve attached an image of the Nav Version - but I guess my question is according to the sites that sell DVDs with the update I can update to a premium maps with their disc?

Is there a recommended retailer I guess that sell the discs with either one time or lifetime FSC codes? Preferably lifetime.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/DV2DoVCBpo9iJTTaA
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2021, 10:00 AM   #2
opjose
Major
Rep
Drives: 335xi

The USB 1b retrieval only works with CIC Premium. You have "Motion" instead.

Yes the map is upgradable via DVD discs.
Appreciate 0