E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > BMW CREE LED Angel Eyes | 2-Year Warranty | 10W, 20W, 32W & 40W | Horizon LEDs

Closed Thread

06-10-2014, 05:00 PM   #265
mastrchee
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: i4 M50

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorizonLEDs View Post
Hi,

Yes they are a perfect fit, plug and play! No modifications are required at all. As for light disperse, better than stock halogen bulbs, but of course not as good as the Xenons as they are about 3200-3500 lumens, these are 2589. Stock is around 1500-1700 depending on the bulb quality.

I hope that helps, and do look forward to your order.

Thanks
thanks, are they can-bus as well? if so can you hook me up with a discount to order a set
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2014, 05:17 PM   #266
HorizonLEDs
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Honda Accord

Hi,

Yes they are CANBUS, we now supply the CANBUS LED Drivers with them free of charge. I will send you a PM shortly!

Thanks,

Zain
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2014, 05:21 PM   #267
HorizonLEDs
United Kingdom
Rep

Just another showcase of pictures from another customer, our exclusive Complete BMW E9X Interior LED Kits as below: -

http://www.horizonleds.co.uk/oem-led...terior-led-kit

The lovely OEM/Factory Halogen which we all love! lol

Footwell LEDs

Courtesy Light inc. Map Lights & Door Card/Puddle Lights

Fully kitted out with our LEDs

Just how bright they are, even a digital camers struggles here!

As always, we are here to help so just drop us a PM ;-)

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2014, 05:25 PM   #268
HorizonLEDs
United Kingdom
Rep

Hi,

Our BMW Interior LED Kit now includes an option for the E92/Coupe rear centre console lights (x4 bulbs)

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2014, 05:26 PM   #269
HorizonLEDs
United Kingdom
Rep

Plenty of further pictures on our Facebook page!

Check us out & give us a like! ;-)

www.facebook.com/HorizonLEDs

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2014, 04:25 PM   #270
HorizonLEDs
United Kingdom
Rep

Exclamation 50% OFF BMW LED Indicator/Turn Signal Challenge

30W, 50W & 80W PY24W CREE LED Indicators/Turn Signals - AMBER, 50% OFF CHALLENGE!

Hi All,

We now have stock of the BMW Indicator/Turn Signal CREE LED Bulbs (PY24W), we have these in three variants, 30W, 50W & 80W - all in AMBER. We had a large number of members asking for these so it was only best to get them in!

Many of you may have seen the factory fitted BMW Indicators/Turn Signals, which look pretty cool and for those who haven’t here’s a few videos: -

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...ed+turn+signal

Now the main difference between LEDs and Halogens is that the LEDs actually turn ON/OFF and flash in more of a modern manner, whereas the Halogens tend to flash ON/OFF in a dim and bright effect and you may notice that you can never see the halogen bulb actually turn off fully.

Our CREE LED bulbs are designed for a direct replacement for your OEM bulbs, and of course you will get that modern LED effect just like the new BMW's. Not only do you get this modern look, you will also get rid of the orange looking tint in your clear lens as our CREE LED bulbs are silver in colour and don’t have any sign of amber light until they are switched on! Your front end will be so much cleaner, its always the subtle mods that make the difference

Talking about the differences in wattages, even the 30W is very bright indeed and will look great, the 50W again great but brighter than the 50W (probably will be the best selling one) - but we also have the 80W which is very very bright - this will probably be brighter than the OEM LED ones. Many may ask if they are safe, well they are and they have been thoroughly tested and with their purpose (ON/OFF) they don’t even have time to fully warm up! We have bench tested these on a constant light and they take about 10 minutes just to get warm, that’s the 80W model by the way. Once fitted to your car they will never be constantly on which is the great thing!

On the downside I am a bit disappointed to say that we don’t have a BMW to test these on and I really want to see them working and be able to show them off! So what we have done is set a challenge for any member who is interested... All you have to do is the following: -

1. Make a high quality video of these in action, video of these working in comparison to your halogen ones side by side.

2. Make a high quality video of these in action, video of both fitted LEDs fitted and working.

3. Make a high quality video of these in action, video of your car against a wall/garage at dusk/night time, so we can see how bright they actually are.

4. If possible, take some pictures too of the install or lights etc... may be difficult especially with them flashing.

When we say high quality anything fairly new such as an iPhone 4S/5/5S or a Samsung S4 onwards will do just fine, other devices will too do just fine too. If you want to go all out with a digital camera then feel free to do so. Just a simple video to show the difference will do perfectly and around 30 seconds should cut it just fine

You are all probably thinking what do you get in return? Well we are willing to sell you any of those bulbs (30W, 50W & 80W) with 50% off the price! Remember these are sold in pairs too.

If any of you lovely members want to take up the challenge please send me a PM and I will get this arranged for you. This will be limited to the first 3 members so please don’t delay in sending in your PMs!

Link to the products are as below: -

http://www.horizonleds.co.uk/cree-le...y24w-cree-leds

You can search into YouTube or Google to see what the PY24W LED bulbs look like, many of the examples only show SMD LED ones, so remember these are CREE, so massively brighter than traditional SMD LED.

They will fit they following models: -

BMW E92/E93 328i/328xi/335i/355xi Pre-LCI 3-Series Coupe
BMW E90 LCI Halogen Headlights 3-Series Sedan
BMW E90/E92/E93 M3 Sedan, Coupe, Convertible

BMW E83 X3 LCI
BMW F25 X3

BMW E70 & E71 X5 and X6
BMW E70 & E71 X5M and X6M

BMW F10 528i/535i/550i 5-Series
BMW F07 528i/535i/550i 5-Series Gran Turismo (GT)

BMW E89 Z4 2009+

This bulb directly replaces OEM BMW part numbers 63217161306 or 07119905468

As always any questions just please let me know!

Thanks,

Zain @ HorizonLEDs
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2014, 07:34 AM   #271
newbos
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW F31 320D

Zain

My question is, I have a E92 Coupe and i want to make my AE brighter in the sunlight. Are these ones noticeable http://www.horizonleds.co.uk/oem-led...s-gold-edition and is the outer ring as bright as the inner one?

I had some LUX v3 on my E87 and they were bright, but wasnt a lover of the colour.

Thanks
Simon
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2014, 03:28 PM   #272
HorizonLEDs
United Kingdom
Rep

Hi Simon,

Yes they are bright and will be noticeable in the sun. But bear in mind that they wont be as good as the OEM ones which you now see on newer models.

Reason being is that on your vehicle the tubing for the Angel Eyes works off reflections hence why you get a brighter inner ring, on the OEM ones the whole ring lights up individually.

We have had a few customers change from the Lux ones to ours and they have been very pleased, as always if you not happy you can return them for a refund.

I hope that helps.
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2014, 08:00 AM   #273
newbos
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW F31 320D

Cheers will order soon
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2014, 08:11 AM   #274
HorizonLEDs
United Kingdom
Rep

No problem, thank you. Look forward to your order :-)
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2014, 08:47 PM   #275
colin.t.chiang
Enlisted Member
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2016 F20 330e & 2021 G20 330e

Hi Zain,

Like Simon, I also have an E92 coupe (mind's pre-LCI) that I am considering your AE LEDs for. I currently have Lux v3 in there. Do you (or does anybody) have some photos showing lux and horizon led AEs? If so, can you all please post? Thanks very much.
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2014, 11:51 PM   #276
fastNugly
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorizonLEDs View Post
Perfect, I understand. Well below are the H8 options we have for the 2006 E92: -

40W

http://www.horizonleds.co.uk/H8-led/...led-angel-eyes

32W

20W

Our most popular one at the moment is the 40W, but all 3 will fit your vehicle no problems. I will PM you the 5% off code.

Thanks
I'm interested in 2 sets of the 40W, can you offer me a coupon code?
Email to alwayzbeclosin at gmail dot com
Thanks
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2014, 05:20 AM   #277
HorizonLEDs
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastNugly View Post
I'm interested in 2 sets of the 40W, can you offer me a coupon code?
Email to alwayzbeclosin at gmail dot com
Thanks
Hi,

Can you send us a PM and we will sort this out for you.

Thanks,

Zain
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2014, 05:21 AM   #278
HorizonLEDs
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin.t.chiang View Post
Hi Zain,

Like Simon, I also have an E92 coupe (mind's pre-LCI) that I am considering your AE LEDs for. I currently have Lux v3 in there. Do you (or does anybody) have some photos showing lux and horizon led AEs? If so, can you all please post? Thanks very much.

Hi,

We dont have pictures of the comparison, I am sure someone on here must have considering the amount we have sold! lol

Thanks,

Zain
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2014, 10:14 AM   #279
Ads_Essex
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW 320D M-Sport E90 LCI

Hi all, new member here. I bought a 2010 320D Sport with the xenon adaptive light setup and am interested in making my AE's whiter and brighter. Does anyone have (or is anyone able to make) a short video showing the soft illumination and dimming of the AE's with Horizon LED's? I like the way the lights fade in and am keen to see how that works with the LED bulbs.

Cheers,

Ads
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2014, 10:15 AM   #280
colin.t.chiang
Enlisted Member
Australia
Rep

Hi Zain,

Can you please advise if your 40W units need any revision to the factory wiring or the light control module, as the standard AE H8 halogen globes are 35W, not 40W?

Thanks, Colin.
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2014, 11:26 AM   #281
HorizonLEDs
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ads_Essex View Post
Hi all, new member here. I bought a 2010 320D Sport with the xenon adaptive light setup and am interested in making my AE's whiter and brighter. Does anyone have (or is anyone able to make) a short video showing the soft illumination and dimming of the AE's with Horizon LED's? I like the way the lights fade in and am keen to see how that works with the LED bulbs.

Cheers,

Ads
Hi Ads,

That would be good to see actaully, but on video as they are LED all you will see is flicker due to the camera so you wont catch the dimming... These do dim on most E90 models as I have seen them working on a customers car. You can always try them out and send them back if your not 100% happy ;-)

Thanks,

Zain
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2014, 11:26 AM   #282
HorizonLEDs
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ads_Essex View Post

Cheers,

Ads
Quote:
Originally Posted by colin.t.chiang View Post
Hi Zain,

Can you please advise if your 40W units need any revision to the factory wiring or the light control module, as the standard AE H8 halogen globes are 35W, not 40W?

Thanks, Colin.
Hi Colin,

No there is no need for any modifications at all, these are plug & play. Dont forget LEDs take in a lot less power consumption than halogens.

Thanks,

Zain
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2014, 06:00 PM   #283
colin.t.chiang
Enlisted Member
Australia
Rep

Hi Zain,

Thanks for the clarification. So what does the 40W represent? From your previous reply it is not electrical power consumption.

Just trying to understand before I place an order.

Thanks,
Colin.
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2014, 03:50 AM   #284
TheAshman
Rep
Drives: E90 320d SE

Hi Zain,

Just realised that there was a discount available while i was ordering. I put my username in the comments about the order box. Do i need to cancel are re-order to get the discount?

Cheers,

Ash
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2014, 02:00 PM   #285
HorizonLEDs
United Kingdom
Rep

Hi Colin,

PM sent.

Thanks,

Zain
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2014, 02:00 PM   #286
HorizonLEDs
United Kingdom
Rep

Hi Ash,

Could you email Forums@HorizonLEDs.co.uk and someone will get that sorted for you.

Thanks,

Zain
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread