E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / Warranty > Help! Front passenger side door stuck shut!

11-30-2011, 08:52 PM   #1
Alex123E90
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Angry Help! Front passenger side door stuck shut!

The front passenger side door of my 2006 325i is stuck shut. When I try to open it either from the outside, or inside, it doesn't budge and stays shut. The unlock and lock feature in the dash still locks and unlocks all doors, even the one that is shut so I'm pretty sure its not a fuse problem..
I'm sure that nothing came lose on the inside because I took the door panel off and followed each wire from both levers, inside and out, and they both have tension.
What do you guys think is the deal? Have any of you had the same problem? Its extremely frustrating and embarrassing that my girlfriend has had to go in and climb through the backseat to get to the front http://www.e90post.com/forums/images...es/mad0260.gif
Thanks
Appreciate 0