E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Need help please !!!!!

03-09-2022, 06:45 PM   #1
e90carlito
Rep
Drives: bmw,325xi

06 325xi 6speed with 200k Never ending smh I need help guys. Pictures 1, 2 and 3 were taken after a rough start up. Pictures 4 and 5 where after erasing the codes, then I took the vehicle for a ride came back and re-scanned it and got pictures 6, 7 and 8. Erased those codes and got pictures 9 and 10.
I've replaced both cam position sensors the crank position sensor both Vanos solenoid's. Replaced all six coils and spark plugs, coolant flush, oil change oil pressure switch, oil filter housing gasket, starter and transfer case motor also the resistor.. don't know where else to go from here I'm kind of stumped.

Is there any coding that needs to be done with all those sensors being replaced? 

I also have a video but don't know how to post it, please help me
Attached Images

Appreciate 0