Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > Need help on tire selection!

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

09-04-2007, 03:14 PM   #1
rideelement247
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 335i, 67 Camaro SS

Need help on tire selection!

I am looking at purchasing the Velocity Motoring V708's for the BMW in Onyx Black. They measure 19x8.5". What are the best brand of tires and where can I get them at? I am looking to spend 700$ for all 4 tires.
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(e90post.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2007, 03:24 PM   #2
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

I would go with General Exclaim UHP or Kumho Ecsta SPT. Both are good tires and in your price range.
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2007, 04:14 PM   #3
rideelement247
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny@JleviSW View Post
I would go with General Exclaim UHP or Kumho Ecsta SPT. Both are good tires and in your price range.
Funny thing is that I am buying the rims from you guys!!! Could you tell me how you ship the package and how much shipping costs for the rim/tire combo?

Which tire is the better choice? I need a tire that gives a super grip on the road for good/hard launches.
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(e90post.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2007, 05:16 PM   #4
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by rideelement247 View Post
Funny thing is that I am buying the rims from you guys!!! Could you tell me how you ship the package and how much shipping costs for the rim/tire combo?

Which tire is the better choice? I need a tire that gives a super grip on the road for good/hard launches.
PM sent.
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2007, 05:49 PM   #5
rideelement247
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

PM received and responded. Thanks for the info!
Appreciate 0