E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Where to plug in the microphone?

12-09-2018, 05:07 PM   #1
watsondenmark
Registered
Denmark
Rep
Drives: 2006 320D Steptronic E91

Hi guys, this is my first post - please bare with my bad english.

I really really need some help here.

I'm the happy owner of a E91 320d steptronic from 2006.

I had originally the BMW Professional (65-12-6 975 013) CD73 from Alpine with bluetooth Mulf/TCU in the trunk. The system worked fine, but the radio had some display and button issues so I got a good deal on a new radio.

I bought a newer radio with integrated bluetooth combox. The radio manufacturer label says Anatel (6512 9343207-02). It's the facelifted one with "steel" on the buttons.

I like my new radio. Better sound, and better respons from my parkingcensors. Almost everything works...

Now, here's my problem. I made a new wire for the original microphone, because it was connected to the old Mulf/TCU system, but I cant find out where to connect it behind the radio.

I found lots of pin out diagrams of the quadlock connector, with different oppinons on where the microphone pinout is, and none of them seem to work:

Can someone please tell me which pins I have to use to get in touch with my micropone?

(Two pictures attached, with my old- and new radio)
Attached Images

BMW 320D Steptronic 2006
Appreciate 0