E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > WTB: 335xi 6 speed manual. Clean or salvage title!

12-07-2018, 07:55 PM   #1
maxrev30
Private
Rep
Drives: LBB M2C, 85 1uz v8 yota pickup

Talking

So i am looking to buy a cheap 335 for an upcoming build. Ill be purchasing within 30-90 days. The plan will be to strip the body and use another vehicles shell from a much older vehicle. Essentially making whatever car i use a 335xi.

I will be daily driving it for 8 months so it needs to be a good runner/driver! I'm located in Vancouver Washington and willing to travel a decent distance.

It must be,

AWD (xi or i xdrive).

6 speed (manual).

Exterior Color (doesn't matter).

Interior Color (preferably black or brown but definitely not white).

Mileage (preferably under 100k miles but will get a full engine rebuild when the time comes. Nothing over 130k as ware to all the other major chassis things start to way in).

Performance Upgrades (Plus if it has some but not necessary).

Title (Because this will "technically" no longer be a BMW, title status doesn't matter to me as long as it wasn't water damage that caused it).

I want to keep the build cheap as it will inevitably be expensive! My original plan was to spend 15-20k on a very nice car but i can't justify tearing apart a car that is that expensive. So looking to spend in between 4-9k depending on how well it fits suit.

Thanks and hit me with offers and PM's
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2018, 11:19 PM   #2
Senpai
Major
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Good luck with your search! Looking forward to your build!
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2018, 11:20 PM   #3
maxrev30
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senpai View Post
Good luck with your search! Looking forward to your build!
Thanks! I will probably start the build thread on here because the base is bmw! Also good luck with your car! i couldn't tear it apart haha
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2018, 12:08 AM   #4
Senpai
Major
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxrev30 View Post
Thanks! I will probably start the build thread on here because the base is bmw! Also good luck with your car! i couldn't tear it apart haha
No problem and thanks!
      12-09-2018, 02:09 PM   #5
dreamliner12
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2007 335xi

Hey I've considered selling my car to get a Tesla, sounds like it might suit your needs well.

2008 335xi sedan, 6 speed MT, brand new Michelin C4S tires all the way around, really sweet custom black and red wheels which get lots of compliments

Cold weather, Sport AND Premium package

Has 150K on it, runs great, have all maintenance records including the original owner.

bought it bone stock off the original owner at 100K

Has DCI's, VRSF catless downpipes, VRSF complete race exhaust, MHD stage II tune, car is a real looker and performer

Black on Black leather, everything works, enthusiast owned

Interior and exterior are in remarkable shape for a car with 150K on it, no damage to leather, couple of minor scuffs in the exterior, car was obviously garaged by the original owner, paint has amazing shine

Lots of receipts for maintenance over the past several years I've owned it, very well maintained, everything the car needed it received.

I'm in Nor Cal so definitely within striking distance for you. Tahoe, specifically, could pick you up at the Reno airport if you ended up wanting the car.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      12-09-2018, 02:34 PM   #6
maxrev30
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamliner12 View Post
Hey I've considered selling my car to get a Tesla, sounds like it might suit your needs well.

2008 335xi sedan, 6 speed MT, brand new Michelin C4S tires all the way around, really sweet custom black and red wheels which get lots of compliments

Cold weather, Sport AND Premium package

Has 150K on it, runs great, have all maintenance records including the original owner.

bought it bone stock off the original owner at 100K

Has DCI's, VRSF catless downpipes, VRSF complete race exhaust, MHD stage II tune, car is a real looker and performer

Black on Black leather, everything works, enthusiast owned

Interior and exterior are in remarkable shape for a car with 150K on it, no damage to leather, couple of minor scuffs in the exterior, car was obviously garaged by the original owner, paint has amazing shine

Lots of receipts for maintenance over the past several years I've owned it, very well maintained, everything the car needed it received.

I'm in Nor Cal so definitely within striking distance for you. Tahoe, specifically, could pick you up at the Reno airport if you ended up wanting the car.
Please send me a dm and lets talk more about this! I'd love to see more pictures and explore this further!
Appreciate 0