E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > <FEELER> 2009 BMW 135i Coupe With LOW Mileage Socal With Mods And EXCELLENT CONDITION

06-26-2011, 11:52 PM   #1
1013mm
aka 1013MM
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: pokingly flush

Garage List
2009 135i  [8.26]
<FEELER> 2009 BMW 135i Coupe With LOW Mileage Socal With Mods And EXCELLENT CONDITION

Current Look (for sale as is):

Up for a feeler is my 2009 BMW 135i Monaco Blue N54, which was ordered in October 2008 and picked up as a Feb 2009 car with only 8miles on the car. It has came factory with the following options:

Year: 2009
Model: 135i
Color: Monaco Blue
Transmission: Auto
Interior seat/trim color: Black leatherette
Package Options: Comfort Access
Ipod

Mileage: 12,337. You won't find a better deal for a car with this low mileage. The furtherest it's ever been to is from Los Angeles to Las Vegas.

Condition: Excellent. The car has been serviced at the regular intervals at New Century BMW, I have all the previous records and receipts to prove it. I have also had regular oil changes at my mown expense. As far as the car's exterior condition, it has NO DOOR DINGS and has only been out in the rain 15 times in 2.5 years. It has also been washed every 2 weeks and polished/waxed every 3 months. The gas tank has NEVER been past 1/4 full and has been filled with 91 octane every time. HPFP fixed once in December 2010 and has had all the recall issues fixed up until current. There is nothing for me to hide. I'm very confident in my ability to keep this car in perfect condition.

Warranty: 2 years left There is still around 2 years left on this car for factory BMW warranty.

Modifications: Will not part out. You can part out for profit after you buy the car. Most of the modifications have been done at LTBMW and they can vouch for me. All the modifications put together retail well over $16,000

- iCarbon carbon fiber rear diffuser
- AutoTechnik custom painted carbon fiber performance spoiler replica
- 3d Design Front Lip
- BMW Performance side skirts
- BavX LS1 headlights with silver corner option
- BMW OEM LCI tail light conversion
- Sports seats
- Custom M3 steering wheel
- Falken 452 + 18" VMR V701 Full Polish
- Rotiform studs + Project Kics Neochro lugs
- ST Coilovers
- BMW Performance brake kit + front and rear rotors
- RPI Air Scoops custom painted
- BMW Performance exhaust
- Vishnu Procede V5

I can throw in the BMW OEM diffuser, trunk lip, seats, and steering wheel which are in PERFECT condition too. If I can find the OEM exhaust and side skirts I will throw them in too.

Accident history: The car was in a minor fender bender in 2010 and was fixed by a professional body/paint shop. I had the front passenger feder replaced. It was a scrape while I was parked. Nothing serious and the frame was not damaged.

Price: $34,000 Price has some room to negotiate, but given the condition, mileage, and modifications that this car comes with, I think the price is fair. Will entertain only reasonable offers. Unreasonable offers will not be responded to.

Reason for sale: M3 time. Enough said.

You can track the car's progress from beginning until current here in this build thread of mine:
http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=388997

2009:

2010:

2011:

Features:
MotorWerks Magazine Issue 2

3D Design Japan's blog

Feel free to contact me via pm or thread reply. Test drives and car check out welcomed. At this point, I will still keep modding my car as if I were to keep the car. It doesn't matter to me if it sell or not. I still it.