E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > E90 320D 2011 Cords A103 A114 A06B 2E41

04-01-2023, 02:54 AM   #1
mcmcmc
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw e90 320D

E90 320D 2011 Cords A103 A114 A06B 2E41

Hi

Car was running fine then suddenly stoped starting just after run about 15 miles. thought it was a bad battery so installed a new battery. still didn't
start the car. then I had to call recovery service. they came and remove blue clip on Rear Power Dist. Box. after few times remove and fit it while
trying to start the car and it started suddenly. next day draw about 10 miles and day after again car didn't star. I tried to do the same thing by removing the blue wire
but no luck. the tried to start by removing IBS wire as well but no luck. then I have connect my jumper pack in front of the car normally when I connect it in few seconds
I get green led in the jumper pack so I can try to start the car but I don't get the green led on jumper start pack too ... tried it on the rear battery as well but no green light.
When I put the key and press start stop button I get milage ant time displayed nothing els the If is press it again it turns off.

then I have scan the car with Xtool D8. had to put VIN manually since I don't get full dashboard light up. then I got few cords.
Pls see the attached photo. really don't know where to start trouble shooting.

If the image link is not working here are the chords I get.

Convenience Entry and Start System (CAS)
A103 - CAS Immobilizer bus fault

Convenience Entry and Start System (CAS)
A114 - CAS Line fault, el. steering lock

Keyless Entry andStart System
A06B - CA: Aerail, bumper

Engine System (DDE)
2E41 - 2E41 Interface EWS-DDE

Really Appreciate If you can help me
Thanks
MC

Appreciate 0