E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > Lci e91 leather interior

12-27-2021, 03:50 AM   #1
nomiS330d
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 330d

Lci e91 leather interior

My son has bought a full interior just for the sport front seats. So we have for sale all the rest and his 2 front se seats. So that’s the rear bench, door cards (with speakers I think) and the se front seats. They’re black dakota, manual and heated. I’m not sure about the rest but the fronts are in very good condition as his car’s only done 70,000 miles. From memory the rest is in good condition with only a couple of marks on it.
It’s all in a garage away from where I live so I haven’t got photos at the moment but if anybody is interested I’ll go take some and WhatsApp them to you.
As they’re taking up space in a friends garage we just need them gone so offers around £120 will be accepted but must be collected please. Location is near Doncaster.
Appreciate 0