E90Post

ECS BMW

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > 2011 BMW 335i e90 M-Sport AT 90k Miles

12-03-2019, 03:54 PM   #1
Footdeep_milelong
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2011 e90 335i

2011 BMW 335i e90 M-Sport AT 90k Miles

It is time to sell my e90, it is a 2011 335i M-Sport with ~90,000 miles asking $10,000 OBO. Not in a huge rush to sell, I wouldn't mind a final cruise in the spring Let me know if you have any questions! The car has been sitting in my garage and I haven't had a chance to take any pics yet. Posting it to the community before going to Craigslist.

I love the car but I need a larger vehicle now (F10). I am technically the 3rd owner, but the first owner passed it on to a family friend shortly after purchasing it. This 2011 335i has the N55 engine with the single twin-scroll turbo and has been extremely reliable. The previous owner purchased the extended warranty through BMW, and it has been dealer maintained through 1/2018. I have a stack of paperwork documenting every oil change/warranty/recall work that was done by Peter Pan BMW. I have kept the car mostly stock with some minor visual modifications.

Modifications:
  • PPK flash which was done by Peter Pan BMW (I have the paperwork)
  • Enkei Raijin Wheels
  • Professionally Installed Window Tint 50% Front, 35% Rear
  • M style Trunk Lip Spoiler
  • Blacked out Grill

Major Maintenance:
  • Dealer Maintained through Jan 2018 - I have all the paperwork for each repair and oil change
  • Oil Changes every 5-7500
  • Radiator and Expansion tank replaced at 72k (Warranty)
  • Spark Plugs and Brake Fluid at 73kPreventative A/T Pan and ATF Fluid Replacement (OEM Equivalent) - 75k- Eds Autohaus in SF
  • Replaced Oil Filter Housing Gasket at 76k (Warranty)
  • Last Oil Change 88,700 in April 2019
  • New Tires <1000 Miles General G-Max RS 225 Square on Enkei Raijin Wheels
  • Replaced Charge pipe with VRSF aluminum (DIY) - November 2019

The Not so good:
  • The underside of the front bumper has some scratching from the previous owner
  • Enkei Wheels have some curbing as well (My fault)
  • Headlights are hazy as it was parked outside in the SF fog for a few years.
  • One LED aftermarket angel eye has burnt out - I can look for the OEM Halogen ones to include
  • Accessories that I can include:
  • OEM Roof RackBluetooth adapter for Audio (allows for steering wheel music control)
  • OEM 193M Sport wheels and TPMS - has rears that need replacing (+500)
Attached Images

Appreciate 0