E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest > Moving to DFW! Know any Vehicle Transport Companies / Movers??

03-15-2016, 09:38 AM   #1
skim7x
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i, C63 AMG

Garage List
2007 335i  [10.00]
Moving to DFW! Know any Vehicle Transport Companies / Movers??

Hi all,
I'm currently up in New Jersey and will be moving down to Fort Worth at the end of June. I need some really good movers (the kind that will come over, pack all my stuff up, load it into a truck, and deploy everything at my new apartment down there) as well as a really good Vehicle Transport company to ship my 335i down there.

Money is really no object as my employer is paying for all of the moving cost I just want the best movers -- the kind that won't break my 60" flat panel TV and won't scratch/curb rash/bottom out my 335i.

Thanks! Looking forward to hopefully meeting some of you other guys down in the DFW area.

COBB ProTuned | AMS | CP-e | BMS | Quaife
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2016, 08:30 PM   #2
Bent_remy
Enemy of viscosity and thermal breakdown
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 E93 6MT

We used Maffucci Bekins Van lines out of Long Island to move from NYC to DFW. They were professional, on time, and under estimate. They inventory everything and gave us a itemized list upon pack up and check off sheet upon delivery. I can personally recommend them. We drove our vehicles down so I can comment on car transport companies but that trip will cost somewhere between $700 to $1000 typically for an open trailer. I can't see a company justifying the ridiculous cost of a closed carrier unless you have a LaFerrari sitting in the driveway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skim7x View Post
Hi all,
I'm currently up in New Jersey and will be moving down to Fort Worth at the end of June. I need some really good movers (the kind that will come over, pack all my stuff up, load it into a truck, and deploy everything at my new apartment down there) as well as a really good Vehicle Transport company to ship my 335i down there.

Money is really no object as my employer is paying for all of the moving cost I just want the best movers -- the kind that won't break my 60" flat panel TV and won't scratch/curb rash/bottom out my 335i.

Thanks! Looking forward to hopefully meeting some of you other guys down in the DFW area.
      04-11-2016, 07:44 AM   #3
alexg212
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335is Coupe/Mustang Gt

The BMW scene is pretty active here.
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2016, 08:15 AM   #4
BlackBB6
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i 6MT

Garage List
Welcome https://www.facebook.com/groups/northtexasbimmersclub/
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2016, 11:50 PM   #5
SM335i
Banned
Rep
Drives: Car

Hey, I work for a Car Transportation company, I have enclosed and open trailers. Where in Jersey are you ?
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2020, 01:51 PM   #6
MacVell
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 4er Cabrio M Automobil

Hey man. I don’t remember which company I used, it was a very long time, but I remember that I came across one article. Which generally helped me understand the concept of machine delivery. How to calculate the delivery price, what are the ways. Here they are https://getcarrier.com/blog/car-shipping-cost/ https://getcarrier.com/enclosed
Then somehow the carriers themselves were found. As a result, the car was delivered in integrity. If you want to know more and not fall into deception, I advise you to read it.
I'm glad if I helped you!
Appreciate 0