E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > E91s For Sale

12-23-2016, 12:39 PM   #111
E91WAG3N
Wagon Addict
United_States
Rep
Drives: E39, E91, E91

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Dennis87 View Post
The VIN# on the car is WBAUT9C51BA189837. Carfax shows it was originally sold in CO, then went to Texas. Dealer probably bought it at an auction. Interesting because my E91 was also a Texas car.

Listed price is only $18,981. Hope somebody here scooped it up!
I inquired and the car is sold.
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2016, 06:01 PM   #112
LangJai
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335i RWD 6MT

Quote:
The VIN# on the car is WBAUT9C51BA189837. Carfax shows it was originally sold in CO, then went to Texas. Dealer probably bought it at an auction. Interesting because my E91 was also a Texas car.

Listed price is only $18,981. Hope somebody here scooped it up!
M Sport, Comfort Access, Harman Kardon, no nav...definitely nicely optioned. Hopefully it wasn't EAG that bought it and marking it up 500%.
      12-27-2016, 09:55 AM   #113
triax37
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 F31, 2014 F15, 2002 M3

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/5917292849.html - $8,900

2006 e91, 6MT, AWD, silver with black interior, sport package and pretty good list of options....emailed the owner before my wife veto'ed the 6MT (again!), and here are few quick responses:
Clutch original and excellent...
Everything up to date... [maintenance related question]
Water pump and tstat changed I believe within the last 10k or so...
I have records, and much appears on carfax also... anything necessary had been taken care of... ur welcome to thumb thru the records if u come see the car...
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2016, 08:34 AM   #114
pete9903
Private
Rep
Drives: DD: '11 6MT E91

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickupjason View Post
@pete9903,
Did you get it?
Well, hopefully won't jinx myself here. I called the dealer a couple hours after the ad went up and told the salesman that I wanted to put down a deposit to hold it until the car is actually on site there, which is supposed to be later this week. I sent in some basic personal info and scans, and the girl said I would have first dibs after they get it and finish inspections, cleaning, etc. Since then the ad has vanished and I haven't heard anything back, so fingers crossed. For a short time the ad listed a price just under $19k. So in other words.. great for that mileage. And I would've guessed that Beverly Hills BMW would charge Rodeo Drive prices.
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2016, 10:11 PM   #115
lem0n
Private
Rep
Drives: '02 525iTA, '08 535xiTA

Can you guys post automatic wagons you come across as well? These seem to become hard to get as well, especially in RWD form and low mileage.
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2016, 10:49 PM   #116
pickupjason
Private
Rep
Drives: 09 E91 & 14 F31

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete9903 View Post
Well, hopefully won't jinx myself here. I called the dealer a couple hours after the ad went up and told the salesman that I wanted to put down a deposit to hold it until the car is actually on site there, which is supposed to be later this week. I sent in some basic personal info and scans, and the girl said I would have first dibs after they get it and finish inspections, cleaning, etc. Since then the ad has vanished and I haven't heard anything back, so fingers crossed. For a short time the ad listed a price just under $19k. So in other words.. great for that mileage. And I would've guessed that Beverly Hills BMW would charge Rodeo Drive prices.

Please keep us posted.
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2016, 09:07 AM   #117
M_Dennis87
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: SOLD:'12 E91 rwd 6mt | '01 Z3M

Quote:
Originally Posted by lem0n View Post
Can you guys post automatic wagons you come across as well? These seem to become hard to get as well, especially in RWD form and low mileage.
Plenty to choose from unless you're looking for one with the M-Sport package...

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...odelCode1=328I

Appreciate 0
      12-29-2016, 02:19 PM   #118
Malloy
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '05 M3 | 6MT | Slicktop

I'm glad I found this thread!

I'm hunting for a manual E46 Touring or E91. RWD or AWD. If anyone here is selling, please PM. I'm willing to pay good $ for the right car but I won't pay EAG money.
      12-29-2016, 05:30 PM   #119
al8apex
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 328i 6mt sport, 21k m

Angry

Quote:
oddly enough I was promised this car when I called a week ago

the sales guy couldn't find it in stock, I had to send him links

sounds like (despite MY sending all info in PLUS offering an immediate deposit) they are playing fu games on this

I will be REALLY pissed if the ah's in the eastern u.s. end up with this ...

this was EXACTLY what I would've ordered new, colors and all
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2016, 05:36 PM   #120
al8apex
Private First Class
Rep

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhombus View Post
BMW E91 6MT MSport
Meticulously Maintained by a longtime CCA member. This is the car you have been waiting for.

$15500.00
148,000 mostly highway miles
Title in hand

Mechanically 10
Exterior 10
Interior 9.5

-------Specs:---------
Alpine White on Black,
3.0L N52 260hp,
6spd Manual Transmission,
X-Drive AWD,
Sport Package, Premium Package, Logic7 Stereo, SiriusXM, Winter Package, Comfort Access, Pano Sunroof,
2500lb Hitch
Tested Engine Compression ~230psi across the board

------------Functional Modifications:---------------
330 Conversion using OEM parts,
3 stage Intake Manifold (new DISA valves),
AA Tune,
Euro OEM Oil Cooler,
Single Mass Steel Flywheel, Upgraded Clutch with OEM petal feel,
CDV delete,
BMW ZHP Shift Knob,
K&N Air Filter, AFe Intake Scoops,
BMW Performance Exhaust,

-------------Suspension Modifications:---------------
KW V1 Coilovers with stainless steel bodies,
OEM BBS 18” staggered wheels - plastidip black,
nice car

a possible hint to marketing it to a broad audience would be to ditch the black wheels and go stock look.

for me (and possibly countless others) the black wheels are a huge turnoff

I know a lot of "younger" people like them but the 1st impression is hard to overcome, and I want to be the person that deflowers that car with MY personal choices
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2016, 05:38 PM   #121
al8apex
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lem0n View Post
I did and no one was interested ...

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1310482
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2016, 09:52 PM   #122
E91WAG3N
Wagon Addict
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8apex View Post
oddly enough I was promised this car when I called a week ago

the sales guy couldn't find it in stock, I had to send him links

sounds like (despite MY sending all info in PLUS offering an immediate deposit) they are playing fu games on this

I will be REALLY pissed if the ah's in the eastern u.s. end up with this ...

this was EXACTLY what I would've ordered new, colors and all
They are clearly playing games. I called when the listing popped up with no price and they said I could be first in line to see the car when it arrived from thier sister dealer this week. A day or two later the ad reappeared with a price of $18,900. I reached out and didn't get a reply. At some point someone said it was sold. I called this week and spoke to another salesman who couldn't find the car in their system, he never called me back.

Sounds like they have been taking multiple deposits or already have it sold. Either way, I don't particularly want to give this dealership/company my business. E9x's have started to come back on the market now that replacement airbags are avaliable. It won't be the last 6MT wagon out there. Hopefully it ends up in the hands of an enthusiast and not EAG. I'll keep looking, I wasn't thrilled about buying a car from snowey Colorado even with the great specs.
Appreciate 1
al8apex24.50
      12-30-2016, 01:43 PM   #123
DrEverettScott
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW E46 M3, Various N55

Update for the E91 Unicorn at BMW Beverly Hills -

Turns out this car has frame damage and will be sold at a wholesale auction
Appreciate 0
      12-30-2016, 03:37 PM   #124
Nels
Rep
Drives: '12 128i | ‘18 i3s | '88 325ix

A friend just picked up this one, paid $20,995 including shipping to NY. 2011, 6MT, xdrive, 63k, space gray over saddle brown. Carfax shows regular dealer maintenance and no accidents. No sport or xenons, but otherwise appears to me to be a nice find.

https://cargur.us/ds3MJ

And this one just popped up in Massachusetts. 2011, 6MT, xdrive, 47k, blue water over gray. Asking $24k. No sport or xenons, but great mileage. Carfax not posted w ad, so no word on history.

https://cargur.us/ds3TG
Appreciate 0
      12-30-2016, 04:55 PM   #125
pete9903
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrEverettScott View Post
Update for the E91 Unicorn at BMW Beverly Hills -

Turns out this car has frame damage and will be sold at a wholesale auction
This makes me feel better.

After having sent in personal info and a credit app (just to "hold" the car), I was informed this morning by my saleswoman that it was bought by someone as soon as it rolled off the truck. She had apparently been asking her manager about the car all week, and seemed to be in the dark as to its status. I was a little peeved that I had been given the warm n fuzzy that I was first in line for it. Sounds like they, or at least the manager, are playing funny business.

The hunt continues..
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2017, 07:55 PM   #126
al8apex
Private First Class
Rep

Thumbs down

Quote:

After having sent in personal info and a credit app (just to "hold" the car), I was informed this morning by my saleswoman that it was bought by someone as soon as it rolled off the truck. She had apparently been asking her manager about the car all week, and seemed to be in the dark as to its status. I was a little peeved that I had been given the warm n fuzzy that I was first in line for it. Sounds like they, or at least the manager, are playing funny business.

The hunt continues..
WOW! they "promised" it to me too

I will REALLY be pissed if they actually ran my credit and added an inquiry to my credit rating

I have already given them a shi++y cars.com review, will be following up with dealer.com, yelp & google reviews as well

fu right back aholes
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2017, 04:09 PM   #127
M_Dennis87
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: SOLD:'12 E91 rwd 6mt | '01 Z3M

2011 328i xDrive | 47,341 miles | AWD | 6-speed | $24,000

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...elCode1=328IXD

It's interesting because Topsfield Motors always seems to have manual wagons.
Appreciate 1
triax37130.00
      01-03-2017, 04:47 PM   #128
E91WAG3N
Wagon Addict
United_States
Rep

Quote:

The hunt continues..
Seems they promised the car to several people. I'm glad I didn't waste my time driving there. I spoke with 3 sales people and still never got a straight answer.

Still love my e82 :shrug

On with the hunt...
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2017, 07:11 PM   #129
andrzejm
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: Volvo 855

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nels View Post
And this one just popped up in Massachusetts. 2011, 6MT, xdrive, 47k, blue water over gray. Asking $24k. No sport or xenons, but great mileage. Carfax not posted w ad, so no word on history.

https://cargur.us/ds3TG
Quote:
2011 328i xDrive | 47,341 miles | AWD | 6-speed | $24,000

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...elCode1=328IXD
I snagged this one almost immediately after the listing went up, sorry everyone! Have been looking for a manual xDrive wagon, and I just missed the one in NM by a few hours.

Quote:
It's interesting because Topsfield Motors always seems to have manual wagons.
Probably a good place to keep an eye on, I know I would be staking out their website if I had missed this one. I've talked to Dan and Gregg at Topsfield during the course of the sale and they're both fans of manual wagons, sounds like they've found and resold a number of them. Credentials check out too, they've both had manual Volvo bricks in the past.
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2017, 09:21 PM   #130
mashimarho
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: E92 M3 & F80 M3 & G82 M4

Garage List
I dare you find me a cheap e91, 6mt, RWD.
I am going to look into an M3 conversion.
      01-04-2017, 06:11 PM   #131
al8apex
Private First Class
Rep

re: white, Msport RWD mt 2011 E91 discussed above

I just got an email from the salesman I was dealing with at Beverly Hills BMW (no, not a phone call from the MANY messages left on his cell or office phone) ... apparently they are NOW willing to communicate after he read the negative feedback I left for their BS

"Hey Jim,

I apologize for the experience you had with us during this interaction. This is not the experience we try to provide our guests, in fact we strive to provide our guests with a world class experience. We dropped the ball on this one. The car is not available for sale. Your information was submitted electronically, and is 100% safe. We never actually ran the credit, because the availability of the car was never certain to me. I tried to make sure you were as informed as I was about this vehicle, but unfortunately I did not have much to relay. Believe me if there was a way I could have sold you the vehicle you would be driving it now. I noticed the negative review you posted online, and I find it to be inaccurate with how everything happened. Since I never had this car on my lot I could not be certain of its arrival or availability and did my best to make you aware of that. I would appreciate it if you would reconsider for that is a huge blow for my personal business. If there is anything I can do to help this situation please let me know. I do appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and will hope to work this out with you."

smh, 2 weeks after we last spoke ...

anyone side with him/them?
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2017, 10:20 PM   #132
pete9903
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8apex View Post
re: white, Msport RWD mt 2011 E91 discussed above

I just got an email from the salesman I was dealing with at Beverly Hills BMW (no, not a phone call from the MANY messages left on his cell or office phone) ... apparently they are NOW willing to communicate after he read the negative feedback I left for their BS

"Hey Jim,

I apologize for the experience you had with us during this interaction. This is not the experience we try to provide our guests, in fact we strive to provide our guests with a world class experience. We dropped the ball on this one. The car is not available for sale. Your information was submitted electronically, and is 100% safe. We never actually ran the credit, because the availability of the car was never certain to me. I tried to make sure you were as informed as I was about this vehicle, but unfortunately I did not have much to relay. Believe me if there was a way I could have sold you the vehicle you would be driving it now. I noticed the negative review you posted online, and I find it to be inaccurate with how everything happened. Since I never had this car on my lot I could not be certain of its arrival or availability and did my best to make you aware of that. I would appreciate it if you would reconsider for that is a huge blow for my personal business. If there is anything I can do to help this situation please let me know. I do appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and will hope to work this out with you."

smh, 2 weeks after we last spoke ...

anyone side with him/them?
This situation sounds like a case of bad management in the sales department. It's clear from this thread that multiple people requested info and some, like you and me, were given some assurance that we would be first in line for the car. My saleswoman, named Fe, told me that she was asking her manager daily for updates on it but was never certain about its arrival, and I believe she was sincere in wanting to try to sell it to me. Another time I called, a different woman looked the car up in their system and thought it was already sold.

So, shame on the dealership management for keeping their people in the dark. I don't think the floor employees are to blame for trying to bring customers in, (but they should return their phone calls).

Thanks for posting your email, and happy hunting.

-Pete
Appreciate 1
al8apex24.50