E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > 2008 E90 325i SE Manual - £2750

07-31-2020, 06:02 AM   #1
jkhamler
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 325i

2008 E90 325i SE Manual - £2750

Hello all,

I am tentatively putting my 325i up for sale due to Covid related unuse - it's just sitting in the garage collecting dust as I have a classic MX5 to use as a summer runabout.

I have owned the car for 3.5 years and over 40k largely trouble free miles. The mileage sits at just over 102k currently.

The last service included a brand new driveshaft and new Pirelli tyres all round.

The car was recorded as a Cat D prior to my ownership - minor damage to the rear passenger side door. I have never had any issues with it and I can barely tell where the damage occurred.

One key included, all service history for my time with the car, OEM roof rails, ODB reader and Bluetooth adapter for the stereo.

Full SE spec so Cruise Control, light pack (door handles that light up etc.), uprated OEM stereo, fully adjustable sports seats. Alas the rear parking sensors stopped working shortly after I bought it but that has never really bothered me. A small graze to the rear bumper. Tidy cloth interior that (IMHO) has stood the test of time better than leather.

I will put on 12 months MOT for the asking price and fix any minor issues - I think one wheel speed sensor needs replacing. A few minor scuffs on the inside and out as would be expected of a 12 year old car with 102k miles, but overall a very tidy and presentable car.

Great N53 engine - last of the naturally aspirated 6s, 6 speed manual box, low tax band (£240/yr).

Car located in Caterham, Surrey.

Thanks, Jon
Attached Images

Appreciate 0