E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / Warranty > taking my car in for maintenance

08-22-2010, 09:22 PM   #1
islandbimmer
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 e92 SG

taking my car in for maintenance

what should I be entitled to . I bought a US car three years ago and I'm visiting in Portalnd and have never had any free maintenance My car is an e92 335 06 build date, I've only had it serviced once by a Canadian dealer an oil change and they did the brake fluid at my expense (390$) at 15K miles. The car has 28K miles now. Can I ask for an oil change although my car says not yet......it will as soon as I cross the border back into Canada (LOL).....I'm thinking free wiper blades and the overdue microfilter anything else. thanks from a pennywise Canadian shopper ....man even your Home Depot stuff is abouit half what we pay in Canada.
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2010, 10:18 PM   #2
mithiral67
That guy
Rep
Drives: 2015 Cayman GTS

Garage List
I would guess they would do all the services required up to what ever miles you have. I am guessing bmw tracks when you get your 15k, 30k, and 45k service. If you never got the oil change for that, they probably will give you it now, regardless if you went over.
Appreciate 0