E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > 31 Dealers make the cut and achieve Circle of Excellence status

03-08-2012, 08:35 AM   #1
cssnms
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335d

Exclamation 31 Dealers make the cut and achieve Circle of Excellence status

Is Your BMW Dealer a 2012 Center of Excellence? 31 US Dealerships make the cut.

by Tim Jones on March 7, 2012, 11:03 am
tags:center of excellence bmw dealerships bmw awards

Thirty-one of the 339 BMW dealers nationwide achieved Center of Excellence status for 2012. Center of Excellence status is based on 2011 performance in customer satisfaction, outstanding brand representation, operational excellence and profitability.

“BMW customers have high expectations of their vehicle and their dealer,” said Peter Miles, BMW of North America Executive VP of Operations. “It takes extraordinary and consistent effort to attain the level of a COE dealership.”

During 2012, BMW will launch a number of new vehicles in the U.S., including the all-new 3 Series Sedan, 6 Series Gran Coupe, and the M5 Sedan ensuring their position as the number one luxury brand in the U.S.

“The Center of Excellence winners have done exceptionally well,” said BMW of North America President and CEO Ludwig Willisch. “In this Olympic year, these 31 are our top athletes, so it’s fitting that we send them to the London 2012 Olympics as their reward.”

2012 Center of Excellence Award Recipients
Hendrick BMW - Charlotte, NC
Don Jacobs BMW - Lexington, KY
Peter Pan BMW - San Mateo, CA
BMW of Bridgeport - Bridgeport, CT
Dreyer & Reinbold, Inc. - Indianapolis, IN
Kuni BMW - Beaverton, OR
BMW of Houston North - Houston, TX
Schomp BMW of Highlands Ranch - Highlands Ranch, CO
Savage BMW - Ontario, CA
East Bay BMW - Pleasanton, CA
Performance BMW - Chapel Hill, NC
Bobby Rahal BMW of South Hills - Canonsburg, PA
United BMW of Gwinnett Place - Duluth, GA
BMW of Stratham - Stratham, NH
Thompson BMW - Doylestown, PA
Passport BMW - Suitland, MD
BMW of Ridgefield - Ridgefield, CT
Momentum BMW - Houston, TX
Advantage BMW - Houston, TX
Sandia BMW - Albuquerque, NM
BMW of Myrtle Beach - Myrtle Beach, SC
BMW of Monrovia - Monrovia, CA
BMW Gallery - Norwood, MA
Desert BMW of Las Vegas - Las Vegas, NV
Valencia BMW - Valencia, CA
Chapman BMW - Chandler, AZ
BMW of Alexandria - Alexandria, VA
Braman Motorcars - West Palm Beach, FL
BMW of Minnetonka - Minnetonka, MN
BMW of Greenwich - Greenwich, CT
Classic BMW - Plano, TX
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2012, 04:51 PM   #2
AlexK
Private First Class
Uzbekistan
Rep
Drives: 2012 X5d, 2013 C63

Not a single dealership from a NY/NJ area... Which perfectly confirms my own personal impression about all of those I've been dealing with, and is one of the few reasons I'm abandoning BMW as a brand for at least a next few years. Sure I can purchase teh car from different dealer out of state, but I will have to service it locally anyway, and I don't like my cars returning from "free" scheduled maintenance with dirty smears all over the interior windows and a drops of silicone sealant all over the dashboard, then me being forced to return to dealership same day because they "forgot" to "re-initialize" some electronic subsystem (which happened EVERY time we serviced our both cars).

P.S: BMWNA should also create a second "award" and publish the dealerships with lowest scores, THAT would work even more efficiently than these "Center of Excellence" awards
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2012, 06:47 PM   #3
CarFan
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 X5 3.5 Premium

Garage List
My dealer is listed. Explains probably why I've bought 2 from the same salesman. If more dealerships offered this buying experience car dealers wouldn't be frequently referred to as stealers....
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2012, 06:55 PM   #4
atown88
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 M3

Looks like I might have to stop by Kuni in Portland instead of Seattle when I order next time!
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2012, 05:01 PM   #5
sleepyx637
Captain
Rep
Drives: '09 E92 335i

from what i've heard about bmw of monrovia, having them on this list discredits the entire list.
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2012, 01:36 AM   #6
COMSAT67
Loving Life Since I Bought the 335i!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i, "M" Pkg, White.

Sandia BMW, Albuquerque, NM

All:

I see Sandia BMW is on the list! I agree with this award as I have NEVER had an experience as fine as my purchase at Sandia. My SP was Cathy Bunn and she took hours with me to test drive almost every model. Come bargaining time, she got me top dollar for my 2011 Subaru STI which gave me extra buying power for the vehicle I wanted. I bought said STI for 37500.00 I was given 31,500.00---I had purchased the STI in 8/10 (I purchased the BMW 02/12) and it had 39k on odometer. In addition, the front bumper had road rash from hell!

I bought an '07 335i, black, with 38k and 2 yrs left on CPO. I began to read horror stories of '07 335i's and their turbo failures and the fuel pumps. I got cold feet at which point, Cathy got me into what I really wanted which was the 2011 335i with M pkg.

She gave me her cell number and I used it a lot. I am a 15 year veteran of the Customer Svc Industry and the only person I know to have gone to her extremes of service is myself!

I want to thank Sandia BMW and Ms. Bunn they have given me the car of my dreams and with service second to none.

Comsat67
2011 White 335i M pkg.
Appreciate 0