E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > ConnectedDrive / I-Drive / Navigation Related Discussion > Downloading contacts into car's bluetooth?

11-17-2011, 10:22 PM   #23
azeemtn
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '14 m5, Space Gray

Garage List
2015 m5  [0.00]
I have a January 2007 build date car with BT and Navi.
I have a Droid X running 2.3.3 , and it found and synced my contacts automatically. First time I looked in the phonebook, they were all there. Wish there was some way to sort aside from alphabetically, like some "most used" list though.
Also, I can voice dial. It isn't perfect, but it works better than I thought.
Appreciate 0
      02-09-2015, 04:22 AM   #24
lovnblack
Rep
Drives: F33 435i

Hey people, I need help if someone fix this problem with BT. My combox coded well and BT was perfect, but after we change the coding for apps and internet, I can not use bt well. Can find on my phone, can connect easily, but if I click phonebook or recall on CIC screen, disconnect and connect continiously. We tried everything; reboot CIC, update phone and combox firmwares, another phone, replace characters with english characters on my phonebook, delete devices on cic bt list and on the phone...nothing...I think its about coding..or VO...help me plz, need your advice
Appreciate 0