E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > NA Engine (non-turbo) / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > N52B25 RTD Short Shifter - possible?

04-04-2024, 02:26 PM   #1
Varin
Rep
Drives: E92 325i

N52B25 RTD Short Shifter - possible?

I'm in the UK where E92 325i came with 2.5l N52B25 engine.

I can't see N52 option on RTD website at all, I tried contacting RTD over email, then instagram, then noticed that most of the comments on their profile are people asking for them to reply... So they must be really bad at comms and customer service for whatever reason...

Maybe someone here has made this mod or if not this specific one, maybe there are alternatives/similar quality shifters ?

I've seen a post here where someone (@wootloops) mentioned that they have heard that you can use AKG n52 DSSR to install the RTD shifter, but that's again - gospel:

https://www.1addicts.com/forums/showpost.php?p=29081783

If anyone has any tutorial or proven info about which RTD shifter can be installed (and how) in N52B25 - please share!
Appreciate 0