E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Official NorCal Chat Thread (#11)

Closed Thread

09-06-2012, 01:19 AM   #573
jvsxn
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e-ninety

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrispy650 View Post
Haha you ever try putting it to map 0 and then driving? I did that before and missed my map 3 right away lol. I just got too used to it. I let my friend drive my car a little while back and he said he could definitely feel the throttle response difference bc he remembered driving another 3er before and said it was hella laggy lol.
Yeah, I haven't but I would occasionally re-activate map 3 if I remember but I think my PBX turns itself off... btw, where have you been? Haha
      09-06-2012, 04:20 AM   #574
Delusive
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Bagged E92

The night just became so nice, going out for a drive I should really save my mileage and gas for the big cruise, but let's go!
      09-06-2012, 04:43 AM   #575
jvsxn
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JS-NA.E92 View Post
The night just became so nice, going out for a drive I should really save my mileage and gas for the big cruise, but let's go!
Damn.. I'm bored. Haha dude, tell me about it -- I spent more than $240 in gas alone in the past ~10 days. At least my next two paychecks will be FAT.
      09-06-2012, 04:45 AM   #576
Mahhvinn
EUROPROJEKTZ
United_States
Rep
Drives: backwards

Garage List
2008 E90 335i  [7.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT_Munkey View Post
Damn.. I'm bored. Haha dude, tell me about it -- I spent more than $240 in gas alone in the past ~10 days. At least my next two paychecks will be FAT.
DAMN! $240 in less than 2 weeks?! I don't even spend that much and I have shitty mileage! haha.

#TeamStretchNPoke
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2012, 04:49 AM   #577
jvsxn
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Truong View Post
DAMN! $240 in less than 2 weeks?! I don't even spend that much and I have shitty mileage! haha.
What are you averaging? Haha I'm getting 21.x but with my new exhaust, I know for damn sure it'll drop to about 17 for a week or so.. You know Starsmucks, right? If I'm not grabbing Starbucks with her, we'd be going up to SF, Santa Cruz, etc. No mas..
      09-06-2012, 05:09 AM   #578
Mahhvinn
EUROPROJEKTZ
United_States
Rep
Drives: backwards

Garage List
2008 E90 335i  [7.00]
Quote:
What are you averaging? Haha I'm getting 21.x but with my new exhaust, I know for damn sure it'll drop to about 17 for a week or so.. You know Starsmucks, right? If I'm not grabbing Starbucks with her, we'd be going up to SF, Santa Cruz, etc. No mas..
I'm getting 21MPG right now. I get a lil over 300 miles per tank.

I know her. Hung out with her not too long ago.

#TeamStretchNPoke
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2012, 05:13 AM   #579
jvsxn
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Truong View Post
I'm getting 21MPG right now. I get a lil over 300 miles per tank.

I know her. Hung out with her not too long ago.
Hah that's not even bad! Nice nice. Dude, do you know why the vendors no longer have a exterior section in the marketplace? Apparently ST is selling CSL trunks that is made using the same mold as karbonwerke and they're only selling for about 600
      09-06-2012, 05:16 AM   #580
Delusive
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Damn you bro are a baller, lol. I really gotta stop this habit driving in the night, my gas mileage sucks since I do city 70-80% of the time. What the hell ever happened to my 20-24 MPG in the city, now I'm getting 18 and 16 being the least.

But for fat paychecks!
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2012, 05:19 AM   #581
jvsxn
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Damn you bro are a baller, lol. I really gotta stop this habit driving in the night, my gas mileage sucks since I do city 70-80% of the time. What the hell ever happened to my 20-24 MPG in the city, now I'm getting 18 and 16 being the least.

But for fat paychecks!
YAY! More night owls
Thinking about how much gas I've spent irks me. I could've bought the splitter that I've been wanting for some time now. I've been pretty good with the throttle so I'm getting about 21-22 combined. Back then, I'd be getting about 16-17. Where did your late night escape take you to?
      09-06-2012, 05:29 AM   #582
Delusive
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
YAY! More night owls
Thinking about how much gas I've spent irks me. I could've bought the splitter that I've been wanting for some time now. I've been pretty good with the throttle so I'm getting about 21-22 combined. Back then, I'd be getting about 16-17. Where did your late night escape take you to?
Haha, I always wondered where my money went when I don't buy mods for my car, oh right, gas

I just went to Starbucks, spirited driving in the mountains, was going to do a photoshoot but a cop was following me slowly when I was going to stop for pictures but I went all over the place.

I'm at quarter tank now
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2012, 05:39 AM   #583
jvsxn
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Haha, I always wondered where my money went when I don't buy mods for my car, oh right, gas

I just went to Starbucks, spirited driving in the mountains, was going to do a photoshoot but a cop was following me slowly when I was going to stop for pictures but I went all over the place.

I'm at quarter tank now
Damn.. I want some Starbucks
HAHAHA started with a full tank?
      09-06-2012, 05:49 AM   #584
Delusive
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Damn.. I want some Starbucks
HAHAHA started with a full tank?
I started with a little over half a tank, sport mode killed my gas. But gotta love the sound of an NA Engine when hitting 5000 RPM and above

Next day off San Jose Starbucks!
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2012, 05:53 AM   #585
jvsxn
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I started with a little over half a tank, sport mode killed my gas. But gotta love the sound of an NA Engine when hitting 5000 RPM and above

Next day off San Jose Starbucks!
Idr how it sounds like.. I haven't hit 5k in a while. I'll do so in the morning and finally test out my new exhaust. For the record, the latest closing Starbucks is the one on Brokaw/Murphy which closes at 10:30 or 11 iirc..
      09-06-2012, 06:05 AM   #586
Delusive
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Idr how it sounds like.. I haven't hit 5k in a while. I'll do so in the morning and finally test out my new exhaust. For the record, the latest closing Starbucks is the one on Brokaw/Murphy which closes at 10:30 or 11 iirc..
Damn that's early, over here we got a 24/7 Starbucks and Donut Shop and I want Vanguard Dual Exhaust on my car.

But no more mods or maybe my last will be rebarrel my rims, lol.
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2012, 06:12 AM   #587
jvsxn
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Damn that's early, over here we got a 24/7 Starbucks and Donut Shop and I want Vanguard Dual Exhaust on my car.

But no more mods or maybe my last will be rebarrel my rims, lol.
Nice. Haha dude, you can't just stop modding. I just PM'd my mod list to Route 16 earlier and when everything is typed out, I got a little discouraged but I'm not stopping until I'm happy with how my car looks. Maybe for kicks I'll send in my application to Europrojektz later on in the year or early 2013.
      09-06-2012, 06:23 AM   #588
jaceaholic
thestream.tv
Rep
Drives: 2007 e92 sparkling graphite

zzzz time to sleep..
      09-06-2012, 06:30 AM   #589
Delusive
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Nice. Haha dude, you can't just stop modding. I just PM'd my mod list to Route 16 earlier and when everything is typed out, I got a little discouraged but I'm not stopping until I'm happy with how my car looks. Maybe for kicks I'll send in my application to Europrojektz later on in the year or early 2013.
Yeah I know but I plan on selling my car or trading it in for an E90 335 6MT next year, new project and new mod list. So I gotta stop the mod list on this car this month till next year :P

Application to get sponsored? damn, go big or go home? doooo it!
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2012, 06:39 AM   #590
jvsxn
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaceaholic View Post
zzzz time to sleep..
No sleeping here!

Quote:
Yeah I know but I plan on selling my car or trading it in for an E90 335 6MT next year, new project and new mod list. So I gotta stop the mod list on this car this month till next year :P

Application to get sponsored? damn, go big or go home? doooo it!
I'm set on getting another sedan so I'm planning on keeping a lot of the exterior mods. I'll probably do up to version two before I aim for a 335 and the modding will continue with FBOs. Not necessarily sponsored but rather become part of an exclusive group whose purpose is to emphasize the euro presence in the modding community. I guess being a part of a world-renowned group can help you get singled out for sponsorships but I highly doubt that will ever happen to me.
      09-06-2012, 07:01 AM   #591
Delusive
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaceaholic View Post
zzzz time to sleep..
I am sleeping

Quote:
I'm set on getting another sedan so I'm planning on keeping a lot of the exterior mods. I'll probably do up to version two before I aim for a 335 and the modding will continue with FBOs. Not necessarily sponsored but rather become part of an exclusive group whose purpose is to emphasize the euro presence in the modding community. I guess being a part of a world-renowned group can help you get singled out for sponsorships but I highly doubt that will ever happen to me.
Very nice, it's what being a car enthusiast is all about but it's an expensive hobby and I thought you already had a 335? good luck with your goals though, hope to join those ranks one day.

Only things coming off my car are my rims, coil overs, sound system, and something else. I only bought mods for my car that can fit my future E90 right now I'm trying to find 19" Style 95 rims to replace my DPE's so I can start working on them.
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2012, 07:11 AM   #592
jvsxn
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I am sleeping

Very nice, it's what being a car enthusiast is all about but it's an expensive hobby and I thought you already had a 335? good luck with your goals though, hope to join those ranks one day.

Only things coming off my car are my rims, coil overs, sound system, and something else. I only bought mods for my car that can fit my future E90 right now I'm trying to find 19" Style 95 rims to replace my DPE's so I can start working on them.
No sir! I'm the minority of modded n52s with my 325. We never outgrow our toys -- our toys just get more expensive. Waiting for my paycheck to come in tomorrow and I'm picking up some m3 goodies! If I can't be fast on a straight, I want to at least be able to handle.
      09-06-2012, 07:17 AM   #593
skinrock
Agent Smith
Rep
Drives: 2016 i8

Garage List
2016 BMW i8  [10.00]
Next month can't come soon enough.
      09-06-2012, 07:25 AM   #594
jvsxn
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States