E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > ConnectedDrive / I-Drive / Navigation Related Discussion > Issues after upgrading CIC to C1A (HELP!!!)

07-08-2019, 07:39 AM   #1
macmobee
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW E90

Issues after upgrading CIC to C1A (HELP!!!)

I upgraded my CIC to version C1A recently and have since noticed some issue.

- CIC displays "Please Wait" on track list and Music Directory.
- CIC says "Nicht Ubersetz" at startup and on some options
- Can't select "Next" or "Prev" track (though you can select every other item)
- PDC Image has stopped working
- Reverse Camera not working

Background:

I did a full CIC/IDrive/Combox retrofit and it has been running with the v45 software for about two years now. I decided to do the software update as I had started upgrading other modules to the latest one overtime ( I have a Chinese ICOM-NEXT).

The software upgrade was successful then, I script activated for Navigation, voice command, Apps and Reverse camera. Everything works with the exception the reverse camera, Internet and some quirks I have noticed on the internal (HDD) media.

I am able to store and play music on the HDD but the music library is not available and I cannot skip tracks. Playing music from CD/USB is not affected by this issue on account that you can scroll to the track you want and select it.

I have attached screen-shots of some of the issues. Any input/suggestion would be appreciated.

Thank you
Attached Images

Appreciate 0