E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > FS: 2006 BMW 325xiT e91 wagon w/6spd manual AWD! Panoramic roof! Idrive!

08-29-2018, 08:44 PM   #1
sempaipaul
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2006 E91 Manual

FS: 2006 BMW 325xiT e91 wagon w/6spd manual AWD! Panoramic roof! Idrive!

Hi all,

8/29/2018 update: Reducing the OBO price.

Selling a rather rare 2006 e91 (e90 body style wagon) with 171.5k Miles. The car is a 6 speed manual and has the panoramic sunroof (which does work), the Idrive (navigation, climate control, etc.), brown leather interior (rare), and full power package (windows, locks, heated seats, etc.). This car is an all wheel drive (AWD) version. The car is nearly mint on the interior but does have some scrapes, scratches, and bruises on the outside. I used it to commute from MD to DC and Baltimore and with parallel parking - you know what that's like. The rear bumper could certainly use a re-spray and I have a written quote for that from a reputable shop that I have used previously on another car of mine. It has never bothered me enough to pull the trigger. Outside of that - - - a nice compound and polish would do wonders for the rest of the car.

The car has a brand new (less than 500 miles ago) AC compressor and system charge, alternator, tires, and a brand new oil change. Also has a recent full clutch job, driveshaft replacement, cooling system component replacement, as well as variety of other maintenance performed on it. The brake system (full package including rotors, pads, hoses, fluid) has less than 5K miles on it as well. The car is 100% ready to go and doesn't need anything mechanically. I would drive it across country any day.

This is by far the cheapest (and possibly one of the best maintained) 3-series out there. If you're comparing this to a standard e90 automatic sedan and insist on offering me $4.5 or $5K --- please do not bother e-mailing me. If you're truly considering this car you most likely know the rarity of the particular set up it has. Between the 6 speed manual transmission, being a wagon, having AWD, along with the brown interior and the panoramic roof these do not come up very frequently. I do have a vast majority of service records for it as well that I would be happy to forward to any interested parties.

My price takes its rarity as well as service history into consideration. I AM negotiable - however at this point I do not NEED to sell the vehicle as I have just renewed my registration and enjoy continuing to drive it on a daily basis. All I ask is please --- be reasonable when you offer.

Would be happy to show and allow for test drives. If you're interested in having your mechanic look at it I most certainly welcome that (at your expense).

Please message me and I will provide you with my phone number and/or e-mail so we can discuss further.

Thank you!

Keywords: BMW, 325, 325xi, 325i, 325xit, 328i, 328xi, 328xit, 3-series, e90, e91, Beemer, Bavarian, German, rare, wagon, manual, stick, stick-shift, estate, touring
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-23-2018, 09:20 PM   #2
sempaipaul
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2006 E91 Manual

SOLD.
Appreciate 0