E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England > Recent experiences with Indy shops near Boston?

01-24-2020, 07:11 PM   #23
Boston335iGuy
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 AW 335i m sport coral red

Eurotech in Natick is the only place I have confidence in, will never go anywhere else
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2020, 04:42 PM   #24
Nismo G
Second Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo G View Post
First of all, the only reason I would take my car to the dealership is because of a warranty related item. The stealership may have good mechanics here and there, but for the most part half of them don't care or give a sh!t. So I totally agree with you. Turner is in a different league...more experience and expertise than probably any dealership in the U.S. Turner has solely worked on BMW's since day 1 and have a pretty awesome reputation with the aftermarket community.

I, like you, love to do my own work. However, after getting relocated for work and now living in the city with no garage...it really prevents me from being able to do any work. So now Turner Motorsports is the only facility that's will touch my car.
Strangely a lot of bad reviews on yelp: https://www.yelp.com/biz/turner-motorsport-amesbury

But facebook is positive...not sure how much they can control the narrative on FB though: https://www.facebook.com/TurnerMotorsportPreferred/

I've always heard good things about Turner.

You ever miss the single turbo VQ? What kit did you have? What fueling?
Yeah, I've only had good experiences. They do a through job and won't cut corners.

Haha the good ol G. It was a fun car for sure and I do miss it at times, but not practical at all up here in Boston. When I was in Florida and Texas it was great. Its been quite a while and I'd need to dig up exact specs, but had a walbro fuel pump and deatschworks 600 injectors
      02-15-2020, 02:38 PM   #25
Shiberu
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston335iGuy View Post
Eurotech in Natick is the only place I have confidence in, will never go anywhere else
Went to Eurotech on everyone's recommendations. Farley is a great guy, gave me a good price on my suspension install and worked with my own parts. He also followed up on a separate issue I called to ask about - seems to genuinely care about his customers
Appreciate 1
b92539.50
      02-16-2020, 02:45 PM   #26
Boston335iGuy
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 AW 335i m sport coral red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiberu View Post
Went to Eurotech on everyone's recommendations. Farley is a great guy, gave me a good price on my suspension install and worked with my own parts. He also followed up on a separate issue I called to ask about - seems to genuinely care about his customers
Appreciate 0