E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > BUYERS BEWARE - Andrey/ModMyEuro (MME) - NOT TRUSTWORTHY

Closed Thread

01-04-2015, 10:18 PM   #45
e90'D10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: SG 2010 e90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindside_137 View Post
He did, in the E90 thread. But the post literally lasted all of a couple seconds before the entire thread was deleted. So only a couple people saw it.

Now, those members who didn't see it will panic for who knows how long before the new thread is ever put up.
Wait he only had it up for a couple of seconds? Okay that isn't good he should've left that on there for at least 24hrs so people could have a chance to be informed
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2015, 10:19 PM   #46
Wallace330
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 07 e90 335i

Garage List
2007 335i  [10.00]
I wish he would have had the thread locked instead of deleted. There was some info in there everyone could have used and to remind us what the last updates were for the people who haven't received bumpers yet. That being said, I hope he starts a new informative thread for the e90 people tonight.
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2015, 10:22 PM   #47
Blindside_137
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011.75 SSII E90 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90'D10
Quote:
He did, in the E90 thread. But the post literally lasted all of a couple seconds before the entire thread was deleted. So only a couple people saw it.

Now, those members who didn't see it will panic for who knows how long before the new thread is ever put up.
Wait he only had it up for a couple of seconds? Okay that isn't good he should've left that on there for at least 24hrs so people could have a chance to be informed
I agree, or at least wait until the new thread was made.

It was his first post in weeks and he did address several points (look back to OP in this thread) and then he made another post addressing he was tired of people thinking he is making a killing on the bumpers (which he would have been if he was reselling alibaba products which is still a possibility). An honest mistake on our part if perhaps he isn't reselling these and perhaps he isn't making much off these bumpers... but that doesn't concern me as I can no longer believe anything he says.
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2015, 10:24 PM   #48
JcLusso
i build cool shit
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Individual SMB F80 M3

Garage List
2018 BMW X5 M  [0.00]
2016 BMW i3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallace330 View Post
I wish he would have had the thread locked instead of deleted. There was some info in there everyone could have used and to remind us what the last updates were for the people who haven't received bumpers yet. That being said, I hope he starts a new informative thread for the e90 people tonight.
I contacted the mods asking if they could restore it somehow. Not sure if they keep backups or anything.

He deleted the thread because it looked bad for his company. Locking it would have allowed people to see the shit show that was going on. Deleting that covers it all up. It "never happened".

Current: 2018 Individual San Marino Blue M3 | 2022 BSM X5 MC
Previous: 2018 BSM X5 M
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2015, 10:49 PM   #49
xquisit
«-·¨¯¯¨·-»
Rep
Drives: 328i / R32 / 1.8T

Of course, every time we put in the company name in a search engine the negative thread pops up.

Now, there is no thread... Yikes.

Makes me want to open up a competitive business and see how hard it really is to please someone just like myself? (Or maybe just try a group buy out, because opening a business was too bold).

All I look for is: proper updates, a reasonable price (both parties are happy), and the product I was promised.
      01-04-2015, 11:21 PM   #50
zerorelativity
Rep
Drives: 2006 bmw 325i MT

Anyway I can get my refund? I tried to get a dispute on paypal but it was past the 45 day mark. Also my credit card cant do it either because it was too long ago as well..
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2015, 11:21 PM   #51
e90'D10
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallace330 View Post
Quote:
I agree, or at least wait until the new thread was made.

It was his first post in weeks and he did address several points (look back to OP in this thread) and then he made another post addressing he was tired of people thinking he is making a killing on the bumpers (which he would have been if he was reselling alibaba products which is still a possibility). An honest mistake on our part if perhaps he isn't reselling these and perhaps he isn't making much off these bumpers... but that doesn't concern me as I can no longer believe anything he says.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JcLusso View Post
I contacted the mods asking if they could restore it somehow. Not sure if they keep backups or anything.

He deleted the thread because it looked bad for his company. Locking it would have allowed people to see the shit show that was going on. Deleting that covers it all up. It "never happened".

Okay I'll reply to all three of you guys at the same time so that way it can all be addressed at once.

Yes a lot people caused issues because of either A. thinking he wasn't legit or B. it was just excuses piled on excuses

Granted locking it would have left it wide open to ALL to see but if this was your company why would you continue to have people bash your name. Maybe in his eyes he's trying to make a good positive name for himself so with this being the FIRST biggest thing he would appreciate the support rather than people bad mouthing him.

I don't feel it would be a "never happen" scenario because MAJORITY of this forum has seen that group buy including the e92/93 page which is still active. So keep that in mind if he really could careless of what any of us think BOTH pages I believe would be deleted.

Now Andrey said he's going to be shipping out the bumpers Monday to customers who still want theres. So give him maybe 48hrs or so to get a new thread going. If nothing happens then by all means do what you guys feel is best because I have invested money just like you guys. Regardless of what or whom I support. I'm the middle man but getting bashed by nearly everyone on here is exhausting and definitely NOT my fault. But I try to keep everyone positive because this would be a fantastic affordable bumper. Granted it might not fit like it should as he promised which nothing is 100% in this world. Food for thought guys is all I'm getting at
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2015, 11:24 PM   #52
JcLusso
i build cool shit
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2018 BMW X5 M  [0.00]
2016 BMW i3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerorelativity View Post
Anyway I can get my refund? I tried to get a dispute on paypal but it was past the 45 day mark. Also my credit card cant do it either because it was too long ago as well..
Try calling paypal and explaining the situation.

Appreciate 1
      01-04-2015, 11:29 PM   #53
glachhman
Banned
Rep
Drives: '07 335i e90

I'm still trying to get my money back. I'm so pissed. I'm out like 750 dollars.
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2015, 11:30 PM   #54
e90'D10
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by xquisit View Post
Of course, every time we put in the company name in a search engine the negative thread pops up.

Now, there is no thread... Yikes.

Makes me want to open up a competitive business and see how hard it really is to please someone just like myself? (Or maybe just try a group buy out, because opening a business was too bold).

All I look for is: proper updates, a reasonable price (both parties are happy), and the product I was promised.
+1

But maybe he went through those guys in China and unfortunately got screwed over with running a mass production because the first bumper was on point for fitment.

At least he should now know the process and make corrections in the future by test fitting these bumpers BEFORE making it available to the community. My opinion of course so if you do start a GB thread you'd really be in the same situation Andrey is. Unless you have an e90/91 AND e92/93 just chillin to test fit ALL the bumpers you get
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2015, 11:30 PM   #55
glachhman
Banned
Rep

I called Andrey, he told me I could take the shit fitting bumper or nothing but I won't be seeing a penny back.
Appreciate 1
      01-04-2015, 11:32 PM   #56
e90'D10
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by glachhman View Post
I'm still trying to get my money back. I'm so pissed. I'm out like 750 dollars.
Quote:
Try calling paypal and explaining the situation.
You can do what JcLusso suggested just remember this, the more claims filed against Andrey's account for MME will only cause more delay for EVERYONE since the account will still be frozen. I think someone said it takes at least 10 days per claim. Might as well take a ticket in line like everyone else OR receive the bumper and do as you please OR wait till this dang account isn't frozen and get your money back
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2015, 11:33 PM   #57
xquisit
«-·¨¯¯¨·-»
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90'D10 View Post
+1

But maybe he went through those guys in China and unfortunately got screwed over with running a mass production because the first bumper was on point for fitment.

At least he should now know the process and make corrections in the future by test fitting these bumpers BEFORE making it available to the community. My opinion of course so if you do start a GB thread you'd really be in the same situation Andrey is. Unless you have an e90/91 AND e92/93 just chillin to test fit ALL the bumpers you get
I'm sure if I put my own trucking company on the line and my brokerage to get these things transported to the community, someone would come forward and let me test fit a 1M bumper on their e92 (afterall, it is a hot commodity).

To be on the safe side, I have thought about myself - and I'm sure it would be more simple on the manufacturer to just sell me e90s.

But if I may ask you, why would I go through the vendor if I already have an idea of who is source may be?

I'm sure it will be a headache, but at least I can get my hands on a 1M bumper and help four other people out at the same time.

(I may be speaking too soon, but I already asked for a price on five bumpers)
      01-04-2015, 11:34 PM   #58
glachhman
Banned
Rep

Where can I find him? I'm local to NYC.
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2015, 11:36 PM   #59
glachhman
Banned
Rep

Also I have these wheels for sale since everyone and their momma will be reading this thread!!!

Appreciate 0
      01-04-2015, 11:37 PM   #60
e90'D10
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I'm sure if I put my own trucking company on the line and my brokerage to get these things transported to the community, someone would come forward and let me test fit a 1M bumper on their e92 (afterall, it is a hot commodity).

To be on the safe side, I have thought about myself - and I'm sure it would be more simple on the manufacturer to just sell me e90s.

But if I may ask you, why would I go through the vendor if I already have an idea of who is source may be?

I'm sure it will be a headache, but at least I can get my hands on a 1M bumper and help four other people out at the same time.

(I may be speaking too soon, but I already asked for a price on five bumpers)
Yeah true if it was available you honestly could, but we ALL found out later down the road that there was a possibility of these bumpers being sold as a reselling item.

But I agree with you on that, I would've asked for volunteers in the local area to do some test fitments. Now would you have the manufacturer do mass production after the bumper being tested in the states or reproduce what you have in the states? I was thinking having the bumper get here, then reproduce the EXACT same bumper that was test fitted in the US. More trustworthy in my opinion and way more communication can be established
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2015, 11:40 PM   #61
e90'D10
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by glachhman View Post
Where can I find him? I'm local to NYC.
No idea, have you tried going to the address stating where the company is at? I'd drive by there instead of using google maps or whatever someone used that last time
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2015, 11:41 PM   #62
xquisit
«-·¨¯¯¨·-»
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90'D10 View Post
Yeah true if it was available you honestly could, but we ALL found out later down the road that there was a possibility of these bumpers being sold as a reselling item.

But I agree with you on that, I would've asked for volunteers in the local area to do some test fitments. Now would you have the manufacturer do mass production after the bumper being tested in the states or reproduce what you have in the states? I was thinking having the bumper get here, then reproduce the EXACT same bumper that was test fitted in the US. More trustworthy in my opinion and way more communication can be established
My friend owns a mod website, and he is familiar with some factories and warehouses. In fact, he is my go to guy for parts. I can get to asking around, this is a potential business and I am somewhat excited. I am a car enthusiast after all, and I can see the possibilities and also the detrimental failures as well... So I will get back to you in a couple days!
      01-04-2015, 11:47 PM   #63
e90'D10
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
My friend owns a mod website, and he is familiar with some factories and warehouses. In fact, he is my go to guy for parts. I can get to asking around, this is a potential business and I am somewhat excited. I am a car enthusiast after all, and I can see the possibilities and also the detrimental failures as well... So I will get back to you in a couple days!
Curious to know the outcome then, I know Andrey said he's sending my bumper & cf lip out asap as I requested **crossing fingers**. My POC at BMW wants my car to get it all installed and such. So hopefully it'll go smoothly since I have an e90.

But maybe when he starts this new Group Buy Thread again it should go better, make corrections that need to be done and that way everyone is somewhat happy that would be a good start plus an apology
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2015, 12:30 AM   #64
trixdout
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 335xi 6mt

Covering up the mess by deleting the thread is bad business. So that bullshit. Glad I printed out most of the pages. Didnt print out the rest which I should have. He's a scammer who wants to hide everything. Calling him out on his bs made him scared and deleted the thread. If that doesn't scream scammer than you are an imbecile and should be hung by your nutsack along with Audrey/Andrey (I like Audrey better).
      01-05-2015, 12:32 AM   #65
JcLusso
i build cool shit
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2018 BMW X5 M  [0.00]
2016 BMW i3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by trixdout
Covering up the mess by deleting the thread is bad business. So that bullshit. Glad I printed out most of the pages. Didnt print out the rest which I should have. He's a scammer who wants to hide everything. Calling him out on his bs made him scared and deleted the thread. If that doesn't scream scammer than you are an imbecile and should be hung by your nutsack along with Audrey/Andrey (I like Audrey better).
I was about to save the entire thing when he deleted it

Appreciate 1
      01-05-2015, 12:35 AM   #66
trixdout
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 335xi 6mt

Quote:
I was about to save the entire thing when he deleted it
Mods for sure can, be able to recoup the thread from there server. There has to be a way. I'll ask around my IT buddies if they can tell me how a mod or site owner can do such a thing. I don't mind tossing a few bucks to the owner or whoever to get the thread back up and locked.