E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Eisenhaus Service

09-14-2007, 11:52 PM   #45
mig28
Major
Rep
Drives: She's black, wild, 'n hawt!!

Thumbs down newest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by EisenHaus View Post
Mig28,

we will keep Status Auto - informed as detailed / uptodated as possible.
Please check with status auto for your order status.
As far as the system shows, at this time, your product has been produced at the factory and will be shipped out to US warehouse on following air-shipment. Since it is a rare E90/92 320 unit - also a quadtip app, it took longer than what we have expected. Once the product gets to our chicago midwest distribution center, we will inform status auto design for further shipping details and if you would, please discuss this matter with Status - off this public forum. We will assure you that eisenhaus and Status Auto will follow up on this matter - make sure you get what you want / what you ordered.
Thank you very much for your patience.

Yesterday (Friday 1 pm, US Eastern time) I called Eisenhaus looking for Jayson. The phone line was transferred to his line, but no one pick up the phone (approximately 3-5 minutes). Then I tried to call again, but this time the phone was transferred to John (Customer service division that’s what he said). Don’t know why Jayson as the manager in eisenhaus company are not picking up nor talking to me? Is he professional enough? Seems running away from the situation

I talked to him (john) for couple minutes, and seems that he already knew that I’m the one who posted on e90post.com

What I do not like from this phone call experienced is that his voice was so unprofessional (seems don’t care) when he talks to me. He said that I should call Status Auto Design as he didn’t receive the payment from me directly. Well I know that I bought from Status Auto Design but He shouldn’t say that kind of things to me since they (eisenhaus) are the wholesale and main distributor in USA and whole world). The way he talked (voice tone) are not friendly enough. Seems for me he (john) is very rude and arrogant.

He also said that if I want to wait for my exhaust, then I should wait (that’s exactly what I’m doing right now). Or if I want the refund, then he’ll give me the refund. What the hell is he thinking? Seems like a death sentence for me right away! Lol If I want the refund I won’t wait for 4 months!
Am I right guys? Unbeliveable!!!!

He informed me that the exhaust is in Germany, whenever I asked him when the exactly the exhaust can be ship, he always said with arrogant tone (CALL STATUS AUTO DESIGN directly and WE DONT GET YOUR MONEY). His voice is irritating me as I hang up the phone right away. It is useless for me to talk to that kind of customer service division.

All this time, I never complaint, not for the past 3 and half months, as a customer service (or whatever he is) he shouldn’t talk/explains to their customers like that with [B]arrogant voice tone. I do understand that Eisenhaus is a very big company, and they have hundreds of distributors all over the world. And as a customer, no matter what the situation is. They should treat me equal,nicely and proffesionally with other customers.

I don’t have any intention to make this situation getting worse. But what will you guys do, if someone that should provide me with the information’s that I needed is the one that did the opposite thing to me.

Well Ill my exhaust till I get it.

thnx

P/S: Ryan@eisenhaus from your words I should discuss this matter privately/off discussions from but the way John talked to me via phone are not unacceptable at all.

Last edited by mig28; 09-15-2007 at 12:09 AM..
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2007, 11:58 PM   #46
mig28
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC 335i View Post
Status needs to contact their distributor for you.

but again when I talked to jayson ( manager of the eisenhaus ) he said I can contact them directly.is not Status Auto Design mistakes or fault.
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2007, 12:04 AM   #47
mig28
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkx5m View Post
mig28 , unless Status auto has a cancellation fee policy, you need to cancel the order with them if you are running out of patience like you said...otherwise, i think a friendly PM to the eisenhaus guys on a public forum woulda been enough to let them dig a little deeper into the status of your order....dude you have a choice of where and whom you do your shopping with; if you feel eisenhaus didn't do you right via their distributing ways, just take your money elsewhere, i am sure someone else will bend backwards to make a sale for you. its simple dude, your money, you do what you want with it, and if you cant wait any longer for your product, take your money elsewhere

I know what you mean.thnx again for your inputs!

Well I still want my exhaust for sure but for the past 3 and half months eisenhaus keep telling with no solid explanations to Status Auto Design.
thats why its pissing me off.
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2007, 03:15 PM   #48
hl0m4n
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

[QUOTE=EisenHaus;1396932]1. yes, Absolutely.
we made a mistake on this case - shipped out a wrong product.
so, We refunded his shipping back cost already.
If this was not done already, it is planned and will happen.
QUOTE]

well its been 3 weeks since he got his exhaust and you guys never refunded him...
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2007, 10:39 PM   #49
MUNIK-FL
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Nissan Titan XD

Eisenhaus should just cut their losses and refund his money. It is clearly not worth their time and energy trying to deal with this guy. While he has a legitimate gripe, he shouldn't sling shit allover this forum.
2016 F15 X5 XDrive50i / Black/Black - Current
      09-16-2007, 10:27 PM   #50
mig28
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixxer335iCoupe View Post
Eisenhaus should just cut their losses and refund his money. It is clearly not worth their time and energy trying to deal with this guy. While he has a legitimate gripe, he shouldn't sling shit allover this forum.
This is their (Eisenhaus) consequences. I'll be waiting for my exhaust.

This is my last post for you and others in here, I'm not gonna post anything until I get my exhaust. Period.
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2007, 10:34 PM   #51
E90 Agio
Banned
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: E90 Agio

what a bad service.....good luck mig28
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2007, 09:29 PM   #52
iOnBmer
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: stock tennis shoes

bump

good luck
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2007, 09:54 PM   #53
NaTuReB0Y
Powered By 36DD
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90

sounds like another "Tirerack" policy.............
      09-23-2007, 10:02 PM   #54
mig28
Major
Rep

Exclamation

Guess what guys?I got some information from inside eisenhaus company it self about that John.He is the OWNER AKA BOSS but he is claiming himself as Customer division division

Last edited by mig28; 09-24-2007 at 12:44 AM..
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2007, 10:16 AM   #55
canucklion
pull my finger to get your kinder® surprise
Canada
Rep
Drives: circles around you

if you are so sick and tired of waiting, DON'T BUY IT. No one is forcing you to buy the item, unless you just like to bitch and moan.
      09-24-2007, 12:06 PM   #56
InfamousM3
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M3

Garage List
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by canucklion View Post
if you are so sick and tired of waiting, DON'T BUY IT. No one is forcing you to buy the item, unless you just like to bitch and moan.
give the guy a break man, this is a forum.. if your not satisfied with something you have every right to post up your situation or problem so people can know what type of service to expect when purchasing from specific vendors. its assholes like you who have nothing better to do than bash other members for thier misfortune. If you really want to argue with someone do it in the OT section of the forum instead of wasting your time here. He was looking for a response from someone from Eisenhaus and he obviously didnt get that PMing them or calling so he posted his frustration here. THAT IS WHAT THIS SECTION IS MADE FOR. 'Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum"

As for mig28, i completely understand your situation and hopefully everything works out for you.
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2007, 12:11 PM   #57
jonm42
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: too fast for conditions.

UNsubscribing.
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2007, 12:34 PM   #58
canucklion
pull my finger to get your kinder® surprise
Canada
Rep
Drives: circles around you

I am not arguing the merit of the vendor feedback forum. It's great to have this section for potential buyers.

Tell me this, what should Eisenhaus do? They already said that it's finished production and is on its way over to the US to be shipped to the customer. What else does mig28 want????

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamous335i View Post
give the guy a break man, this is a forum.. if your not satisfied with something you have every right to post up your situation or problem so people can know what type of service to expect when purchasing from specific vendors. its assholes like you who have nothing better to do than bash other members for thier misfortune. If you really want to argue with someone do it in the OT section of the forum instead of wasting your time here. He was looking for a response from someone from Eisenhaus and he obviously didnt get that PMing them or calling so he posted his frustration here. THAT IS WHAT THIS SECTION IS MADE FOR. 'Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum"

As for mig28, i completely understand your situation and hopefully everything works out for you.
      09-24-2007, 12:54 PM   #59
InfamousM3
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M3

Garage List
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
I am not arguing the merit of the vendor feedback forum. It's great to have this section for potential buyers.

Tell me this, what should Eisenhaus do? They already said that it's finished production and is on its way over to the US to be shipped to the customer. What else does mig28 want????
they are giving him the run around.. Read Here:

Quote:
Last Friday and last night I spoke with Jayson and Lee (Manager of Eisenhaus and one of the representative) and he couldn't even inform me or explain to me when I'm going to receive my exhaust! all he can said it " ill let you know end of this week ) always next week and next week.
and it doesnt matter if they are saying his exhaust finished production and its on its way to the US. he still has no tracking info or confirmation showing this is true and he has been going week to week with the run around from them. What he wants is the attention and customer care he deserves as part of purchasing the product. This obviously was not provided to him so he has every right to complain. just stop posting on this thread its useless, just let him deal it out with them.
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2007, 10:42 PM   #60
mig28
Major
Rep

Quote:
whats wrong with you ???
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2007, 10:43 PM   #61
mig28
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamous335i View Post

Yeah thnx again..
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2007, 10:45 PM   #62
mig28
Major
Rep

Quote:

they mentioned the shipping by air freight..but still no results yet
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2007, 10:32 PM   #63
mig28
Major
Rep

Update please, it's been 1 week already.

Yesterday I called STA and they told me they haven't received any news from Eisenhaus yet.

Last week they told me that by this week I shall receive the news....

Almost 5 months..with no confirmation/status of my exhaust..
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2007, 03:53 AM   #64
black36
Back Again
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:
This definatly sounds like arguing to me tho.

I mean, whats wrong with YOU?

He is buying a product as a customer, and what they should do is give a good service and correct info to customer, am i right?
However, he paid 4~5mo ago and didnt get the product and getting not clear info from them everytime. I believe he has right to complain about it, and share in here too. So those vendor can learn and fix for better buisness.

DONT BUY IT? I think you are the one who like to bitch and moan.
Maybe you were the lucky one got everything on time.
And you dont have right to say cancel it or something like that. Thats what he should choose not YOU. That was very rude. Be respect.

We are here to see how they solve this problem. Depends on this they will get more respect and buyer or loose trust from customer.
      09-30-2007, 09:46 PM   #65
mig28
Major
Rep

Thumbs down Eisenhaus Need your laters update!!!

What is the latest update of my exhaust?

I talked with STA again on Saturday noon and still they dont have any news yet from eisenhaus!!

What the hell happened???

EISENHAUS, This is already 5 months and yet no news so ever

:sad0147::sad0147::sad0147:

Last edited by mig28; 09-30-2007 at 10:15 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2007, 01:21 AM   #66
mig28
Major
Rep

Exclamation

Bump Bump Bump :sad0147::sad0147::sad0147:
Appreciate 0