E90Post

ECS BMW

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion > Our country after Hillary is elected..

10-19-2016, 02:21 PM   #1
insanecoder
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 340isDrive

Our country after Hillary is elected..

Heads up!
Here is what the country looks like if Clinton wins.. add more if you like.. retort if you dare..

1)Tons more "unvetted" immigrants streaming in from Everywhere & the Middle-east
(hey I am alll for legal immigration ok.. we used to have some criteria for heaven sake) How many of these guys esp from the Middleeast are gonna be fans of the USA? I really dont blame them .. but dont let them come here if they hate us..

2)More aggressive conflict confrontation in Syria/South china Sea/Ukraine.. means escalation into conventional & then nuclear war. (does anyone really expect Russia & China to back down from anything? Since when have they ever?.. is it even worth it for us at all? I'd like to drive my BMW for decades to come on glass-like roads NOT in Madmax world).. and certainly dont wanna give up our lives for.. Syria? South China Sea? Ukraine? WTF

3)More THEM VS US.. you know them (the rich, the powerful..) we little people are too stupid to be given the keys to our own lives .. to be used as worker bees and soldiers whose lives can be thrown away for whatever we are told .. but really for their ends..
Everyone used to think everything is a conspiracy until we all found out we are living these conspiracies..as fact. Dem primaries rigged.. and everyone is ok with that? FBI not doing their job or showing favoritism fro the powerful.. everyone is OK with that?
Does anyone actually think the secretive covert way they rig and manipulate things will actually get BETTER with Hillary Clinton at the helm??? GOOD GOD

4)More of our money (maybe eventually MOST of our money) poured into more healthcare or Obamacare or Hillarycare whatever name they eventually give it. Will provide less quality services at higher rates. We're just seeing the beginning.. and you know Clinton has said she isn't revamping Obamacare.. oh she wants to increase coverage and lower costs.. HOW? .. MORE TAXES THATS HOW..

Economy.. fake.. to be rectified by Hillary? We will get RECT-umfied by Hillary.
2nd Amendment.. kiss your guns goodbye.. or kiss your bullets goodbye
for that matter .. 1st Amendment.. eventually. gone
Constitutional convention to get rid of that pesky bill-of-rights?

LOL (sad LOL)
Appreciate 4
      10-19-2016, 02:30 PM   #2
Ric in RVA
Captain
Rep
Drives: '11 BSM 135i M-Sport

Air BNB at the white house.

Lincoln Bedroom? Sure....Just drop a couple Mill in the Foundation we set up....

"Common Sense Gun Laws" where otherwise smart people think criminals suddenly start following laws.

I could on....but hopefully we will see a Brexit here.
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2016, 02:40 PM   #3
VRG_135
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Silver 135 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by insanecoder View Post
Heads up!
Here is what the country looks like if Clinton wins.. add more if you like.. retort if you dare..

2)More aggressive conflict confrontation in Syria/South china Sea/Ukraine.. means escalation into conventional & then nuclear war. (does anyone really expect Russia & China to back down from anything? Since when have they ever?.. is it even worth it for us at all? I'd like to drive my BMW for decades to come on glass-like roads NOT in Madmax world).. and certainly dont wanna give up our lives for.. Syria? South China Sea? Ukraine? WTF

LOL (sad LOL)
Responding to point #2
Not standing up to Russia and China will get us in the same place as not standing up to Nazi Germany in WWII, or not standing up to the Soviets during the cold war. They are not as intimidating as you think. The Russian GPD is only the same size as Italy's, but with twice the population. Their military is vastly overrated (for example, the carrier they are sending to the MED is always accompanied by a fleet tug, because of its frequent breakdowns). The chinese are also overrated. Though they are finally getting some technological goodies, the only fighting they have done in the last 30 years is against the Vietnamese and their own college students (1989).
We should never let a totalitarian regime intimidate us.
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2016, 02:46 PM   #4
jpnh
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: NA

Whats there to "Stand up to Russia" over?

Syria is a mess that Clinton/Obama/Kerry have fabricated due to their incompetence
Appreciate 1
GabeS1085.00

10-19-2016, 02:49 PM   #5
justinnum1
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 328i Msport 6mt

Quote:
Heads up!

1)Tons more "unvetted" immigrants streaming in from Everywhere & the Middle-east
(hey I am alll for legal immigration ok.. we used to have some criteria for heaven sake) How many of these guys esp from the Middleeast are gonna be fans of the USA? I really dont blame them .. but dont let them come here if they hate us..

3)More THEM VS US.. you know them (the rich, the powerful..) we little people are too stupid to be given the keys to our own lives .. to be used as worker bees and soldiers whose lives can be thrown away for whatever we are told .. but really for their ends..
Everyone used to think everything is a conspiracy until we all found out we are living these conspiracies..as fact. Dem primaries rigged.. and everyone is ok with that? FBI not doing their job or showing favoritism fro the powerful.. everyone is OK with that?
Does anyone actually think the secretive covert way they rig and manipulate things will actually get BETTER with Hillary Clinton at the helm??? GOOD GOD

4)More of our money (maybe eventually MOST of our money) poured into more healthcare or Obamacare or Hillarycare whatever name they eventually give it. Will provide less quality services at higher rates. We're just seeing the beginning.. and you know Clinton has said she isn't revamping Obamacare.. oh she wants to increase coverage and lower costs.. HOW? .. MORE TAXES THATS HOW..

Economy.. fake.. to be rectified by Hillary? We will get RECT-umfied by Hillary.

LOL (sad LOL)
Stopped reading after Tons more "unvetted"
      10-19-2016, 02:53 PM   #6
zx10guy
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRG_135 View Post
Responding to point #2
Not standing up to Russia and China will get us in the same place as not standing up to Nazi Germany in WWII, or not standing up to the Soviets during the cold war. They are not as intimidating as you think. The Russian GPD is only the same size as Italy's, but with twice the population. Their military is vastly overrated (for example, the carrier they are sending to the MED is always accompanied by a fleet tug, because of its frequent breakdowns). The chinese are also overrated. Though they are finally getting some technological goodies, the only fighting they have done in the last 30 years is against the Vietnamese and their own college students (1989).
Interesting. They don't have to fire a shot to cause major issues with us. Especially when they produce a good portion of the goods we import along with holding a significant stake in our national debt. And I won't get into other resources China has that we're heavily dependent on both commercially and militarily such as the rare Earth metals.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer7844.00

10-19-2016, 02:55 PM   #7
Cattivo
FDNY Engine 55
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5M, X5 50i Msport, EscaHoe

Quote:
Heads up!
      10-19-2016, 03:05 PM   #8
C1Boston
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2012 328i Xdrive coupe

Quote:
Heads up!

1) This is not something you cant just shut off and has no simple solution unfortunately. Putting ISIS propaganda aside, the reason most of these people come to our country is because there's is being bombarded by the US, the Russians, and their own government on a regular basis. When you say they "hate" us its way too vague of a statement, to me thats the same as saying all black ppl are thugs, all white ppl are racist, all Hispanics/Latinos are illegal...etc. We definitely need a better way of determining who is being radicalized before they commit their acts of terror and I assume those are the people you refer to when you say that they "hate" us. We sure as hell need a better immigration system when it comes to the Mexican border. People are coming in like if this is a hotel, we have no idea who they are, what they do once here.

EDIT to #1: My issue with the Mexican border is people who come here, have kids, establish themselves, etc... and then complain, call it inhumane,....when they face deportation. You came here illegally, how is that fair to those who went through the immigration process (which costs money and time), how is that fair to those who did the right thing. This needs to be fixed, idc if its a Republican, a Democrat, a Green tea, yellow tea, red tea....who cares.

2) Conflict is never going to end. Yesterday it was Iraq, today its Syria, and tomorrow it will be China/whoever regardless of who is president. Wealthy American corporations/individuals make BILLIONS off these wars in weapon sales ALONE...do some digging on who were the big profiteers of the Iraqi war, it should make people furious.

Personally, I think we are in for a rough ride regardless of who becomes president for the next 4 years.

Last edited by C1Boston; 10-19-2016 at 03:11 PM.
Appreciate 1
VRG_135723.50

10-19-2016, 03:05 PM   #9
VRG_135
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10guy View Post
Interesting. They don't have to fire a shot to cause major issues with us. Especially when they produce a good portion of the goods we import along with holding a significant stake in our national debt. And I won't get into other resources China has that we're heavily dependent on both commercially and militarily such as the rare Earth metals.
Good point. But remember, we (many in our country) had the same thoughts about Taiwan, Japan, & S. Korea when they had significant trade deficit advantages with us. Now I know China is a different beast altogether, but also remember an authoritarian govt. like theirs would also suffer in any kind of major dispute, and the Communists don't want to think about what would happen if their economy tanked. They have the tiger by the tail right now. The tiger being the avg. chinese citizen who has benefited by their recent good times.
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2016, 03:06 PM   #10
insanecoder
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Responding to point #2
I agree we shouldn't let others push us around..
however in context.. is south china sea, syria, ukraine
sorry you want any of your sons or nephews dieing for this?

If our government has people's benefit at heart then by all means please.. rebuild Africa.. better yet stop raping Africa.
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2016, 03:06 PM   #11
jgoens
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i msport

Quote:
Responding to point #2
This possibility of Nuclear war is quite concerning. I don't think we should be standing up to the Russians--we should be working with them. I think we get our noses involved in to many peoples business. I could give a fuck about that asshole Assad, but who are we helping? ISIS and Al quaeda? Like they are not just as bad? The whole cold war was ridiculous as well--if it were not for Russia, Germany would have won the war. I understand it is a matter of Democracy vs Communism but is that worth world destruction?
      10-19-2016, 03:08 PM   #12
VRG_135
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I agree we shouldn't let others push us around..
however in context.. is south china sea, syria, ukraine
sorry you want any of your sons or nephews dieing for this?

If our government has people's benefit at heart then by all means please.. rebuild Africa.. better yet stop raping Africa.
As Hitler was with ......Austria (Anschloss), Czech. (Sudatenland), then Poland. Its go to stop somewhere. No problem with any of my 4 sons defending our country.
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2016, 03:09 PM   #13
insanecoder
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by C1Boston View Post
1) This is not something you cant just shut off and has no simple solution unfortunately. Putting ISIS propaganda aside, the reason most of these people come to our country is because there's is being bombarded by the US, the Russians, and their own government on a regular basis. When you say they "hate" us its way too vague of a statement, to me thats the same as saying all black ppl are thugs, all white ppl are racist, all Hispanics/Latinos are illegal...etc. We definitely need a better way of determining who is being radicalized before they commit their acts of terror and I assume those are the people you refer to when you say that they "hate" us. We sure as hell need a better immigration system when it comes to the Mexican border. People are coming in like if this is a hotel, we have no idea who they are, what they do once here.

2) Conflict is never going to end. Yesterday it was Iraq, today its Syria, and tomorrow it will be China/whoever regardless of who is president. Wealthy American corporations/individuals make BILLIONS off these wars in weapon sales ALONE...do some digging on who were the big profiteers of the Iraqi war, it should make people furious.

Personally, I think we are in for a rough ride regardless of who becomes president for the next 4 years.
I think we are in for rough rides as well..
however
#1 its not a shutoff.. its called "vetting" or rather going back to the criteria we "used to" use.. there is nothing wrong with that

#2 Our founding fathers gave a simple advice for this new country:
"Avoid foreign entanglements"
Appreciate 1
      10-19-2016, 03:14 PM   #14
VRG_135
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoens View Post
This possibility of Nuclear war is quite concerning. I don't think we should be standing up to the Russians--we should be working with them. I think we get our noses involved in to many peoples business. I could give a fuck about that asshole Assad, but who are we helping? ISIS and Al quaeda? Like they are not just as bad? The whole cold war was ridiculous as well--if it were not for Russia, Germany would have won the war. I understand it is a matter of Democracy vs Communism but is that worth world destruction?
We would have beat the Germans without the Russians (after we were done with the Japanese), and the Russians could never have beaten the Nazi's without the overwhelming help we provided.. We stood up to the Soviets because of the lessons learned about standing up to authoritarian dictators in WWII.

Freedom is always worth standing up for!
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2016, 03:14 PM   #15
insanecoder
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
As Hitler was with ......Austria (Anschloss), Czech. (Sudatenland), then Poland. Its go to stop somewhere. No problem with any of my 4 sons defending our country.
Er most Austrians wanted unification with the resurgent Germany.. Sudentenland belonged to the Austria-Hungary Empire of which Germany was a part of.
Poland was carved up and that fight did not need to happen if they only returned Danzig back to the germans.. Dazig was a predominantly German city.

Sure defending our country .. in Ukraine.

Founding fathers: "Avoid foreign entanglements"
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2016, 03:16 PM   #16
insanecoder
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
We would have beat the Germans without the Russians (after we were done with the Japanese), and the Russians could never have beaten the Nazi's without the overwhelming help we provided.. We stood up to the Soviets because of the lessons learned about standing up to authoritarian dictators in WWII.

Freedom is always worth standing up for!
There is NO CHANCE the UK US would have had against Nazi Germany sans Russia.
An extra million troops with their best divisions and generals would have ensured Western Europe and Africa remained in Nazi hands.
Dont even go there.. the Russians took care of the Germans and their elite SS divisions in the cold plains of Russia.
The Russians have always taken care of European leaders who had over-egoed themselves into the far east.
Appreciate 2
Lups10048.50
MKSixer7844.00

10-19-2016, 03:27 PM   #17
VRG_135
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Er most Austrians wanted unification with the resurgent Germany.. Sudentenland belonged to the Austria-Hungary Empire of which Germany was a part of.
Poland was carved up and that fight did not need to happen if they only returned Danzig back to the germans.. Dazig was a predominantly German city.

Sure defending our country .. in Ukraine.

Founding fathers: "Avoid foreign entanglements"
Austria, Czech, and Poland were carved up and invaded against their will.
William L. Shirer's, Rise and fall of the Third Reich
Keenen, The Second World War
Mihtrokin Archives (for Soviet activities concerning Poland)
And many, many other books I've read. My sources are all too diverse, and the facts so consistenly reported, as to lead me to believe what I am posting here.
In the Nazi's own foreign office papers recovered after the war, Hitler is quoted as saying "Further successes can no longer be attained without the shedding of blood…Danzig is not the subject of the dispute at all. It is a question of expanding our living space in the east…there is no question of sparing Poland."
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2016, 03:28 PM   #18
insanecoder
Colonel
Rep

ANY one of the 4 below would justify a vote against criminal Hillary

Quote:
Heads up!

LOL (sad LOL)
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2016, 03:33 PM   #19
insanecoder
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Austria, Czech, and Poland were carved up and invaded against their will.
William L. Shirer's, Rise and fall of the Third Reich
Keenen, The Second World War
Mihtrokin Archives (for Soviet activities concerning Poland)
And many, many other books I've read. My sources are all too diverse, and the facts so consistenly reported, as to lead me to believe what I am posting here.
In the Nazi's own foreign office papers recovered after the war, Hitler is quoted as saying "Further successes can no longer be attained without the shedding of blood…Danzig is not the subject of the dispute at all. It is a question of expanding our living space in the east…there is no question of sparing Poland."
They did look for living space to the East there is that.. however all of his steps up to that point were to reunify the Austro-Hungary Empire and its Germanic tribes prior to WW1. Ergo Danzig and teh territories to the East which not surprisingly were separated by the Carve-up by none other than.. UK. Oh yes the carver of lands into regions of trouble.. the UK has been expert in history for that.. esp in the middleeast.
And Austria voted to re-unify with the resurgent Germany.. you would too had you seen your brothers to the north rise to superpower from shanty in 8-10 years..
8-10 years Germany resurgent from 3rd world to superpower.. what has Obama done in the last 8 years?????
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2016, 03:36 PM   #20
VRG_135
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
There is NO CHANCE the UK US would have had against Nazi Germany sans Russia.
An extra million troops with their best divisions and generals would have ensured Western Europe and Africa remained in Nazi hands.
Dont even go there.. the Russians took care of the Germans and their elite SS divisions in the cold plains of Russia.
The Russians have always taken care of European leaders who had over-egoed themselves into the far east.
I disagree. Though the Germans had very good military minds, it is a widely accepted fact that from a HQ perspective, logistics are more important than tactics. By 1944, 50% of world GDP was the US economy. And we had the means to invade Europe when we wanted (by having a far superior navy). And while the Nazi's had some great military tools (Panther Tank, stg 44, mg42 mg, ME262), our stuff wasn't too bad either (M1 rifle,.50 Ma Duece, m4 with Firefly gun (76mm), B-29). Oh, and we had the BOMB. Germans weren't even close on that one.
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2016, 03:37 PM   #21
VRG_135
Banned
United_States
Rep

and I know......
Appreciate 1
MKSixer7844.00

10-19-2016, 03:39 PM   #22
zx10guy
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Good point. But remember, we (many in our country) had the same thoughts about Taiwan, Japan, & S. Korea when they had significant trade deficit advantages with us. Now I know China is a different beast altogether, but also remember an authoritarian govt. like theirs would also suffer in any kind of major dispute, and the Communists don't want to think about what would happen if their economy tanked. They have the tiger by the tail right now. The tiger being the avg. chinese citizen who has benefited by their recent good times.
For the most part, those countries you've listed have played fair and haven't taken a bully stance against any type of dialogue we had with them.

China on the other hand knows they have us and many other countries by the proverbial balls. In this day and age, military conflict isn't the only way to dominate an opposing country. There are financial and technological methods.

Everyone knows it's a bunch of crap that the Chinese Yuan is artificially pinned to a certain trading level with the dollar. Yet no one does anything about it.

Most of the worlds tech is produced in China. The Chinese government has made it no secret about doing corporate/technological espionage. Manufacturers train up the Chinese laborers to produce their products one month and then a few months later, miraculously those workers have disappeared and are no longer available to produce the same goods. Yet these affected companies tuck their tails between their legs hand over their balls on a silver platter and train up another batch of Chinese laborers....rinse and repeat. There was a classic example of this which affected one of the largest tech giants...Cisco. There were grey market fakes of parts being inserted into legitimate supply chains. The FBI was involved in this investigation and shut down some shell companies and arrested some people. But it didn't fix the main issue. The pictures I saw of the fakes were damn good. You had to really know the parts inside and out to realize which was fake and which was real. It boiled down to small details like the color of the retaining screw used in a HWIC T1 card and the type of inductor on the board. I've been working with Cisco equipment for many years and I wouldn't have noticed. Then there was the Huawei incident of blatantly copying Cisco's IOS right down to the command line.

Even when there have been military conflicts between us and China, we've backed down. Remember the Hainan Island incident with one of our reconnaissance aircraft and two Chinese jets sent to intercept it? Or what about the recent island building activities China has been doing in the South China Sea? Or the Chinese test of their anti satellite capabilities on an actual satellite in orbit without any care on the effects of the space debris now circling in orbit.

And let's not forget how everyone sat idly by when the Tiananmen Square protests broke out seeking political freedom. There's no dispute about China's track record with human rights abuse. Remember that iconic image of that sole Chinese man standing in front of that tank blocking its movement? Ever wonder what happened to him? So far no one knows about his fate or where abouts.
Appreciate 0