E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2011 Bmw 335i | N55 Pure stage 2

09-14-2022, 01:53 PM   #1
therealkeeg
Rep
Drives: 2009 bmw 135i

2011 Bmw 335i | N55 Pure stage 2

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 11,500.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
BMW Mechanic owned and operated, this car has been a labor of love with no oversight or maintenance overlooked. This is a tastefully modified high horsepower example of the only year of the E90 with the desirable N55 motor & receipts for all modifications/repairs. Well over 15k has been invested into this vehicle in the past two years. Any technical or non technical question I would be more than happy to answer.

Vehicle is priced to sell, I will entertain reasonable offers. Car runs and drives perfectly. It does have a rough transmission shift under normal cruising and will most likely need to be replaced or rebuilt in the near future.

Upgrades:
N55 w/ Pure stage 2 turbo @ 18psi making roughly 450whp, turbo is good for 550whp @ 24psi, less than 2k miles
Apple car play install with factory IDrive
10in sundown sub
Fuel-it FI-650 dual fuel pump with 15 psi Hobb switch
PFS HPFP overdrive kit (see pics)
Cat-less downpipe
M performance LSD diff just installed less than 5k miles
Upgraded custom oil cooler (Holds an extra .6q of oil)
Upgraded trans cooler with trans thermostat upgrade
Custom gauge cluster with m3 faces and white leds
335IS Wheels(not curbed)
Full 3 inch intercooler piping
7.5 inch stepped intercooler
Plumbed for meth injection, tank not included
Back up camera
XHP tuned transmission
Tuned by Wedge Performance

Maintenance:
New index 12 fuel injectors (6k miles ago)
New HPFP (3k miles ago)
New fuel pump (2k miles ago)
New oil pan gasket
New valve cover
New front control arm bushings
New engine and trans mounts
New rear window regulators
New 2 step colder spark plugs
New brakes all around
New tires 275 rear, 245 front

Factory options:
BI-Xenon adaptive headlights
Rear sunshade package
Full led tail lights
Sun roof
Harman Kardon
CIC IDrive with nav
Factory Car cover
Parking sensor
Power folding mirrors
Full auto windows with 30% tint

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-15-2022, 04:47 AM   #2
135iJCW
Private
Rep
Drives: 09 135i

Is the mileage still around 96k? This is a steal! If I didn't just pick up my 335IS I'd be all over it. How do you like the applecar play radio? I'm looking into getting one and it looks like they're getting popular!
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2022, 10:58 AM   #3
whyzee125
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Dinan stage 2 335i

There's a few things that don't make sense here but if all checks out this is a great buy. Really nice car.

- There is no M performance diff for these cars. Is this an M3 diff? Mfactory?
- Index 12 injectors are for n54. Were all 6 injectors still replaced? That's not a usual failure for an N55 but possible of course.

Wonder if a trans service has ever been done? The trans may be savable, just in dire need of some fresh fluid and seals.
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2022, 11:59 AM   #4
therealkeeg
Rep

I was told its a M performance diff when i was installing it, not sure how to backup that claim but either way it is a true OEM LSD i can 100% confirm that. I was big into n54 so i assumed n55 injectors were also indexed either way they are brand new, i had one leaking over night causing a longer crank in the morning. Trans has been serviced(just fluid) and a bigger trans cooler, i assume its not too happy with the increased torque from the pure turbo. The trans also has 99k on it so i am sure thats not helping much. I wanted to manual swap it but i need to focus on other projects.
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2022, 12:01 PM   #5
therealkeeg
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 135iJCW View Post
Is the mileage still around 96k? This is a steal! If I didn't just pick up my 335IS I'd be all over it. How do you like the applecar play radio? I'm looking into getting one and it looks like they're getting popular!
Mileage is now 99k. The apple car play has been one of my favorite upgrades by far, it makes the interior feel modern and not 11 years old
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2022, 01:15 AM   #6
whyzee125
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Dinan stage 2 335i

I'm not trying to shit on this post at all, I like the car and it's priced right, but there is no OEM LSD for these at all. M3 diff won't fit without a whole subframe swap and custom driveshaft so you very well might've been scammed on the diff.
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2022, 05:06 PM   #7
therealkeeg
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyzee125 View Post
I'm not trying to shit on this post at all, I like the car and it's priced right, but there is no OEM LSD for these at all. M3 diff won't fit without a whole subframe swap and custom driveshaft so you very well might've been scammed on the diff.
Fair enough, I can 100% confirm the diff is OEM with a LSD (i opened it up before install). I was also confused on where it really came from but i can't complain, got it for free with zero miles on it. Zero mods required to install it, bolted right in. Maybe its from a different bmw chassis.
Appreciate 0