E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Felix@EuroPassion

05-01-2007, 11:21 PM   #89
XxLancaxX
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 AW 335xi

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix@europassion View Post
Iam not putting any comment towards you..Iam so sorry buddy!
Yes, good idea. Thats the smartest thing you done since youve been here at e90post. Now Ill go to bed and check this forum again tom and the other guys will flame you more. Good night BUDDY.
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2007, 11:30 PM   #90
Felix@europassion
Banned
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: European Freaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLancaxX View Post
Yes, good idea. Thats the smartest thing you done since youve been here at e90post. Now Ill go to bed and check this forum again tom and the other guys will flame you more. Good night BUDDY.

thnx to you too buddy

Feel weird,you never buy anthings from my company and yet you drop me some negative nasty feedback towards me..

lets the public judge!
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2007, 03:17 AM   #91
GuyOh
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 LB M2 / 2020 X5 40i

Garage List
2016 BMW M2  [10.00]
2020 Bmw X5 40i  [0.00]
Felix, what is up with your typing and spelling and gramar and everything??? I can't understand what the hell you are sayin buddy
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2007, 03:19 AM   #92
Felix@europassion
Banned
Indonesia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyOh View Post
Felix, what is up with your typing and spelling and gramar and everything??? I can't understand what the hell you are sayin buddy

Sorry its been frustrating for me this few days...
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2007, 03:22 AM   #93
Minipuck V 2.0
秘書負責保持它真正
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 快車

Quote:
Well as I mentioned to you guys before and before.Iam doing this order based On job order.
and to produce it.it takes a while.

do you think its easy to find a empty space for the air cargo?
Stop making promises you can't keep and everyone will be happy. People are pissed because by paying more for air frieght they would get it faster, that didn't happen. It should be clear to your customers what they are paying for.
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2007, 03:24 AM   #94
Minipuck V 2.0
秘書負責保持它真正
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Mr longTran buddy,

Dont change the subject buddy.

Did they give you freebies?hahah Iam very very suprised buddy.
drive bmw but still want freebies

ckckckc

Now you are officially "Vorsteiner club"
he isn't changing the subject. he asked who is the guy that you said long knew. He is asking who Michael G is ...

you got some nerve saying long wants freebies. He bought a sticker cutting machine to make stickers for this site for free. talk about freebies ...

You get wat you give

you give crappy service and people will give you crappy responses

Long has given a lot to this forum. He has done countless DIY and helped people out when they needed it.
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2007, 03:28 AM   #95
Minipuck V 2.0
秘書負責保持它真正
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Sorry its been frustrating for me this few days...
Here let me help you

Sorry it has been frustrating for me these last few days.

I for one never understood what your post say. Seriously the grammar and everything is so hard to read. I understand you are from Indonesia and English isn't your first language. But seriously, put some thought and take your time to reply.

It is frustrating for us to understand what the heck you are talking about. You sound like you are avoiding questions but jumbling all your sentences and words together.
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2007, 03:28 AM   #96
Felix@europassion
Banned
Indonesia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minipuck V 2.0 View Post
he isn't changing the subject. he asked who is the guy that you said long knew. He is asking who Michael G is ...

you got some nerve saying long wants freebies. He bought a sticker cutting machine to make stickers for this site for free. talk about freebies ...

Hahahha is it wrong?He said that my products is what ever..Did I ever say anything bad about his source before?
and the weird things is..someone at this forum is taking advantage.

drop me some bad feedback eventhough he dont buy from me at all.

do you think this is fair?hahha I really like this forum
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2007, 03:29 AM   #97
Felix@europassion
Banned
Indonesia
Rep

Quote:
Here let me help you

Sorry it has been frustrating for me these last few days.

thnx for everythings buddy!
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2007, 03:32 AM   #98
Minipuck V 2.0
秘書負責保持它真正
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Hahahha is it wrong?He said that my products is what ever..Did I ever say anything bad about his source before?
and the weird things is..someone at this forum is taking advantage.

drop me some bad feedback eventhough he dont buy from me at all.

do you think this is fair?hahha I really like this forum
Felix, clarify on what the "source" is?
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2007, 03:35 AM   #99
Felix@europassion
Banned
Indonesia
Rep

Quote:
Felix, clarify on what the "source" is?

thnx for sharing and why do you want to know..Iam not like "Him"
I dont do this kind of dirty thrasy business..

FAIR COMPETION k

Iam strongly held my positions.thnx again ur inputs
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2007, 03:37 AM   #100
Felix@europassion
Banned
Indonesia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyOh View Post

the point is that someone in this forum is taking advantage towards me and my company.

someone never buy anything from me and yet still can drop a bad feedback..
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2007, 03:45 AM   #101
sinnet112
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E89 Z4

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLancaxX View Post
Oh and yes I have bought from you and didnt f*c* around with you when you tried to pull a fast one on mbworld. I just did a chargeback.
Apparently he did

Z4 sdrive30i | Deep Sea Blue | Ivory White Nappa Extended Leather | ZSP
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2007, 03:50 AM   #102
Felix@europassion
Banned
Indonesia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnet112 View Post
Apparently he did

then show me the proof.

show me the invoice..
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2007, 09:59 AM   #103
ScBlacksunshine
YUGO is my dream car
Rep
Drives: Bayerische Motoren Werke

Quote:
thnx for sharing and why do you want to know..Iam not like "Him"
I dont do this kind of dirty thrasy business..

FAIR COMPETION k

Iam strongly held my positions.thnx again ur inputs
Haha how funny, you're good at avoiding the question , almost as good as the Bush administration avoiding giving a straight honest answer to WMD, Iraq war or how to do a decent job

P.S. For all of our curiousity and amusement, can you please explain the link between this suppose Michael G and Long, and who exactly is Long's source? It's easy to make accusation without proof. If you cannot explain properly in English, I suggest you find someone there to reply for you. We can only make a fair judgement if all the facts are present.
      05-02-2007, 10:23 AM   #104
longtran
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
then show me the proof.

show me the invoice..
you deleted the GB threads to cover your sorry ass buisness practice. how can he prove it now???

btw you still havent answer my question. who da fuck is michael gunawan????
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2007, 10:29 AM   #105
XxLancaxX
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 AW 335xi

Garage List
Quote:
then show me the proof.

show me the invoice..
I can try and find the CC form i filled out for your crap last year on MBworld. It was last May/Junish I believe when you had the brabus front lip GB. Whats that going to solve if i find it? lol Youll just bitch about something else. I faxed you one of your CC authorization forms for the GB. Thats how our transaction last year started.

Oh and it doesnt help that all of your threads for your group buys are GONE for some reason? lol
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2007, 02:34 PM   #106
shragon
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

thanks for this thread.

what i have learned about Felix@europassion:
  • lacks customer service skills.
  • lacks professionalism.
  • has no business ethics.
      05-02-2007, 03:06 PM   #107
magmd
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shragon View Post
thanks for this thread.

what i have learned about Felix@europassion:
  • lacks customer service skills.
  • lacks professionalism.
  • has no business ethics.
++++1

I have never bought anything from him.

AND I NEVER WILL.

You state that you are helping your customers by grouping shipments together. You are saying this, as if it was a favor you are doing for everyone. But, the reality is....you are doing it for yourself. Why? Because nobody would buy your cheap ass products if the shipping were to cost 2-3 times the cost of the product itself. So...you make everyone do all of the legwork...people have to pick up the products, clear customs, ship to other buyers, EVERTHING!!! For what? So that the buyers can save money!!! What a joke! I would rather pay more...and have it delivered right to my door. My time is not worth all of the hassle, headache, and freaking long ass wait. You make money from the replicas, AND YOU MAKE MONEY OFF THE SHIPPING--you charge people for express shipping that takes 3 freaking months!! AND YOU MAKE THEM DO ALL OF THE WORK IN PICKING UP AND DISTRIBUTION. Yet, you say you are making things right...how are you doing this??? By avoiding questioning and deleting all of your GB threads so that future buyers can't read for themselves what a bad businessman you are, and what a joke of an operation you are running!! I am convinced that everything you do...is to your advantage, and disguise it as a benefit for your customers. People should really know what they are getting into by participating in your group buys. You pay rock bottom prices for replica pieces...you also get rock bottom service, communication, and delivery.

THAT IS NO DEAL....k, sorry buddy.
      05-02-2007, 03:19 PM   #108
ADHD
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 328i

Garage List
21 M540i  [0.00]
07 e90 335  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by magmd View Post
++++1

THAT IS NO DEAL....k, sorry buddy.
NO DEAL!!!!!!!!!
      05-02-2007, 04:05 PM   #109
Spazdoc
Major
Rep
Drives: 2020 C63S, 2001 S4

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Okay, I am getting the point that people are unhappy with Felix and his practice. We get it. No need to repeat the same message over and over. Yes, the shipping is pretty expensive, and you need to pick up the item yourself, but you knew that going into the groupbuy.

I am currently in the groupbuy, and the only thing I can ethically complain about is the long time it took for the extra-cost air freight (which it turns out to be the fault of the shipping company), some hassle with finalizing the shipping location (which occurred before I paid). I knew that I needed to arrange for my own shipping BEFORE I joined the GB. I knew the price of shipping BEFORE I joined the GB. I knew that I pay for my own customs BEFORE I joined the GB. Nobody held a gun to my head to join the groupbuy, and really only the shipping got delayed after I paid.

Sure, he did go out of town the week that the items were shipping, so we did not get rpelies the moment we wanted them. In hindsight, he should have relaized that quite a few e90post members just got scammed by Trendix, so every seller here was under suspicion (just look at the trouble Bavdom is going through with the suspicion).

Furthermore, I will be the judge of the quality when I see it. Do I hope that the item fits perfect? Hell yes.

Do I expect that it will be a 100% perfect on a knock-off product that I got for 25% of the real itme price because I am a cheap bastard buying a knock-off for a $50,000 car? I will not lose sleep over it.

Even the real item does not always fit 100%, and that is why you often go to a good body shop to prep and fit the item BEFORE painting (heck, I have done kits and items before, and that is pretty much the standard process).
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2007, 04:32 PM   #110
uhaulball
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: e90 330xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazdoc View Post
Okay, I am getting the point that people are unhappy with Felix and his practice. We get it. No need to repeat the same message over and over. Yes, the shipping is pretty expensive, and you need to pick up the item yourself, but you knew that going into the groupbuy.

I am currently in the groupbuy, and the only thing I can ethically complain about is the long time it took for the extra-cost air freight (which it turns out to be the fault of the shipping company), some hassle with finalizing the shipping location (which occurred before I paid). I knew that I needed to arrange for my own shipping BEFORE I joined the GB. I knew the price of shipping BEFORE I joined the GB. I knew that I pay for my own customs BEFORE I joined the GB. Nobody held a gun to my head to join the groupbuy, and really only the shipping got delayed after I paid.

Sure, he did go out of town the week that the items were shipping, so we did not get rpelies the moment we wanted them. In hindsight, he should have relaized that quite a few e90post members just got scammed by Trendix, so every seller here was under suspicion (just look at the trouble Bavdom is going through with the suspicion).

Furthermore, I will be the judge of the quality when I see it. Do I hope that the item fits perfect? Hell yes.

Do I expect that it will be a 100% perfect on a knock-off product that I got for 25% of the real itme price because I am a cheap bastard buying a knock-off for a $50,000 car? I will not lose sleep over it.

Even the real item does not always fit 100%, and that is why you often go to a good body shop to prep and fit the item BEFORE painting (heck, I have done kits and items before, and that is pretty much the standard process).
Can i have ur name and contact info please? if i ever start a retailing business, you will be my first customer. probably the last to recieve my service/product too.