E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2009 BMW 335i xDrive - Coupe - Alpine White

07-03-2019, 12:58 PM   #1
dancaraya
Rep
Drives: 2009 335xi Coupe

2009 BMW 335i xDrive - Coupe - Alpine White

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 11,000.00

Item Interest
Check out my beautiful 2009 335i xDrive coupe in Alpine White.

The level of care that has been put into this car is evident, especially considering it’s a 2009 model. The interior black leather with wood trim is in beautiful condition, with no heavy scratches or rips.

Never been in any accidents and the exterior is in very good condition.

I have owned the car since 60K miles. I have kept the car in original condition with no modifications. Has about 90K miles on it now.

She has been very reliable, other than regular maintenance items you would get with any car. I have a specialty BMW mechanic who has taken excellent care of my car. Always have done regular oil changes, and have taken care of anything that comes up. Recently replaced the front brakes and rotors, and it has a new battery.

It has been my weekend car for a long time so I haven’t put a lot of hard miles on it. Recently I got a new job that requires me to travel a lot, so that’s why I’m selling it.

Please DM with any inquiries or questions. Open to reasonable offers.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0