E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > FS: E90 LCI rear lights (outer)

10-02-2020, 03:40 AM   #1
wrongmark
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E90 320i, F31 328i

FS: E90 LCI rear lights (outer)

For sale my used E90 LCI rear outer lights.

Both in full working order with all LEDs working just fine. Replaced only due to the condition of the right hand side (see below). Both have the full set of bulbs in them still and were fully working when removed by me the other day.

The left hand side is very clean in great condition with little to no scratches that I can see. £50 posted (to mainland UK - agree separately for further afield) for forum members. They're going for silly money on ebay in very tatty condition.

The right hand side has marks and small cracks (tried to show on photos below). Perfectly usable but I have a bit of OCD so I've replaced it. If you've got LED problems with your own it might be possible to salvage the internals. £25 posted.

Last edited by wrongmark; 10-02-2020 at 03:45 AM.. Reason: Lowered the asking prices
Appreciate 0