E90Post
 


GetBMWParts
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Technical Forum > BMW ROAD MAP EUROPE PREMIUM WEST 2018-1 3xUSB/DVD - Torrent



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-10-2018, 08:38 AM   #155
undecided1
First Lieutenant
77
Rep
354
Posts

Drives: E92 330d M Sport
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lincoln, UK

iTrader: (0)

2018-2, See here: https://www.e90post.com/forums/showt...5#post23437515
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2018, 04:06 AM   #156
maxwarmer
New Member
0
Rep
20
Posts

Drives: M4 F82
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Barcelona

iTrader: (0)

I update for error to bmw europe premium 2018-2 east, and we want to update bmw europe 2018-2 WEST.
Then I have usb with the maps and connect to car, but not shows the dialog for start update, have any way to force update? I know that not update automatic because the actual version es 2018-2 east, and I want to update to 2018-2 west, is the sale date and I think that for this reason not update automatic.
My question, have any way to force update maps? Thanks a lot.
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2018, 05:25 AM   #157
Northerngeezer
Registered
0
Rep
2
Posts

Drives: Bmw 520d M Sport
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: United Kingdom

iTrader: (0)

Hi

Anyone have any links to

Road Map EUROPE Next 2018-2 file to upgrade from my 2013 maps

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2018, 07:41 AM   #158
mjn77
Lieutenant Colonel
mjn77's Avatar
United Kingdom
739
Rep
1,637
Posts

Drives: E90 335d LCI Sport Saloon
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Herts, UK

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxwarmer View Post
I update for error to bmw europe premium 2018-2 east, and we want to update bmw europe 2018-2 WEST.
Then I have usb with the maps and connect to car, but not shows the dialog for start update, have any way to force update? I know that not update automatic because the actual version es 2018-2 east, and I want to update to 2018-2 west, is the sale date and I think that for this reason not update automatic.
My question, have any way to force update maps? Thanks a lot.
If you have the 2018-2 West USB in the glovebox socket it will ask to update. It says something like "The data on the USB is the same as the navigation system. Do you wish to proceed anyway?"
__________________
E90 335D LCI Individual Azurite Black // Individual Anthracite Maple Trim // HEL Braided Brake Hoses // Valencia Orange Veemann VM2 19" // EBC Grooved Discs & Yellow Stuff Pads // H&R Cup Kit // M3 Control Arms // RSW // xHp Stage 3
Euro Alpine Road Trips 2014 2016 2017 2018 2019
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2018, 07:56 AM   #159
undecided1
First Lieutenant
77
Rep
354
Posts

Drives: E92 330d M Sport
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lincoln, UK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxwarmer View Post
I update for error to bmw europe premium 2018-2 east, and we want to update bmw europe 2018-2 WEST.
Then I have usb with the maps and connect to car, but not shows the dialog for start update, have any way to force update? I know that not update automatic because the actual version es 2018-2 east, and I want to update to 2018-2 west, is the sale date and I think that for this reason not update automatic.
My question, have any way to force update maps? Thanks a lot.
Check the files/locations on the usb stick, if files are on correctly it should always give update option regardless
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2018, 11:05 AM   #160
cerbera71
Registered
0
Rep
1
Posts

Drives: Z4
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Lancashire

iTrader: (0)

Thanks for this thread. The info contained within allowed me to successfully update the maps on my Z4 from 2008 to 2018.

��
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2018, 01:36 PM   #161
AD18
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
139
Rep
375
Posts

Drives: Azurite Black E92 335i DCT
Join Date: May 2015
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerbera71 View Post
Thanks for this thread. The info contained within allowed me to successfully update the maps on my Z4 from 2008 to 2018.

��
You may as well give 2019 a go.
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2019, 06:58 AM   #162
momosaid
Registered
Belgium
0
Rep
2
Posts

Drives: BMW X3
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Brussels

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by undecided1 View Post
Check the files/locations on the usb stick, if files are on correctly it should always give update option regardless
Hello,

Can you help me please with the cic code generator?
I completely lost with all those informations.
Thank you
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:05 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST