E90Post
 


ECS BMW
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > My 09 Alpine White E90 Build |LATEST: Gloss Black Roof, Angel Eyes + More!



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-08-2015, 11:30 AM   #23
Jfrisco
Private
3
Rep
83
Posts

Drives: 2011 E90 jet black
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: south florida

iTrader: (0)

Nice where did you get the front splitters and how much? Also, how was fitment, what did you use to keep them on the car? Build looks good, thinking about splitters too but need to save up first.
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2015, 12:35 AM   #24
Demz760
Private First Class
United_States
9
Rep
101
Posts

Drives: 2009 E90
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: USA SO CAL

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbfrisco View Post
Nice where did you get the front splitters and how much? Also, how was fitment, what did you use to keep them on the car? Build looks good, thinking about splitters too but need to save up first.
I got them from: tshcarbon for $135
http://www.ebay.com/itm/111577136057...witem=&vxp=mtr

Fitment is pretty spot on, clean paint job, quality feel and look in hands.

It came packaged with a roll of 3M Double Sided Tape, a small tube of K-520 Primer Adhesion promoter, Alcohol Wipe, and a Q-Tip!

I use a thicker roll of 3M Tape, and the provided tape for the smaller edges, Ive sprayed them a few hours later while I was at the car wash its pretty solid.

They also have open holes on the bottom if you wanted to go that route.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2015, 01:58 AM   #25
Jfrisco
Private
3
Rep
83
Posts

Drives: 2011 E90 jet black
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: south florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demz760 View Post
I got them from: tshcarbon for $135
http://www.ebay.com/itm/111577136057...witem=&vxp=mtr

Fitment is pretty spot on, clean paint job, quality feel and look in hands.

It came packaged with a roll of 3M Double Sided Tape, a small tube of K-520 Primer Adhesion promoter, Alcohol Wipe, and a Q-Tip!

I use a thicker roll of 3M Tape, and the provided tape for the smaller edges, Ive sprayed them a few hours later while I was at the car wash its pretty solid.

They also have open holes on the bottom if you wanted to go that route.
Nice! Are those painted jet black or no paint? Its good to know all you needed was the tape, I'm cautious with using sealants/adhesive agents. Keep us updated on how they hold up and what route you go with the splitters. I'm open for giveaways
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2015, 12:28 AM   #26
Demz760
Private First Class
United_States
9
Rep
101
Posts

Drives: 2009 E90
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: USA SO CAL

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbfrisco View Post
Nice! Are those painted jet black or no paint? Its good to know all you needed was the tape, I'm cautious with using sealants/adhesive agents. Keep us updated on how they hold up and what route you go with the splitters. I'm open for giveaways
Yes it jet black, I'm keeping these. I'm not sure if anyone wants the other one.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2015, 09:08 PM   #27
Demz760
Private First Class
United_States
9
Rep
101
Posts

Drives: 2009 E90
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: USA SO CAL

iTrader: (1)

Finnally....

Finally got my roof done in gloss black earlier today.
Looks pretty good.
Sorry for the iphone shots.

Inside the shop:


Back Shot:



Side Shot:



Front Shot:

__________________
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2015, 10:18 PM   #28
cpie168
Major
Canada
141
Rep
1,030
Posts

Drives: 2010 E90 328i 6MT ZSP BSM
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: K/W and GTA, Ontario, Canada

iTrader: (1)

Very nice! IMO i think white front bumper splitters would look nicer though...
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2015, 12:33 AM   #29
iceberg87
Private First Class
United_States
17
Rep
146
Posts

Drives: 2011 E90 328xi
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (1)

Nice build mate ..

AW looks great with M Sport conversion down the line if you are thinking about that
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2015, 02:36 AM   #30
Moutamid
Captain
Moutamid's Avatar
Oman
92
Rep
879
Posts

Drives: SGM E92 335i
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: oman

iTrader: (1)

nice ride
__________________
Sparkling Graphite||JB4 / MHD || Single Turbo PTE6266 || VRSF 7 FMIC || BMS Meth Kit|| Fuel it Stage 1 LPFP|| CF Performance Spoiler|| Aero Lip|| Rear Aero|| 3.5 inch Black Tips|| AG M359||BMS Oil Cooler Valve|| Black Kindey Grills|| Lci Tails||M3 Side Skirt
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2015, 03:09 AM   #31
Demz760
Private First Class
United_States
9
Rep
101
Posts

Drives: 2009 E90
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: USA SO CAL

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpie168 View Post
Very nice! IMO i think white front bumper splitters would look nicer though...
I though the same after I ordered them.
White is on its way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceberg87 View Post
Nice build mate ..

AW looks great with M Sport conversion down the line if you are thinking about that
Its in the books.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moutamid View Post
nice ride
Thank you! Its shaping up but more to come!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2015, 01:49 PM   #32
Jfrisco
Private
3
Rep
83
Posts

Drives: 2011 E90 jet black
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: south florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demz760 View Post
I though the same after I ordered them.
White is on its way.



Its in the books.



Thank you! Its shaping up but more to come!
Let me know if you change your mind and not keep the black splitters. Would love to take then off your hands if available !
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2016, 09:04 PM   #33
Demz760
Private First Class
United_States
9
Rep
101
Posts

Drives: 2009 E90
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: USA SO CAL

iTrader: (1)

Uploaded some new pictures. Mostly maintenance has been done, since last year, but I did get some new angel eyes.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2016, 08:30 PM   #34
BMB063
Lieutenant
BMB063's Avatar
United_States
81
Rep
556
Posts

Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Columbus, OH

iTrader: (2)

Looking solid so far.
__________________
Competition Package | OEM Exhaust Mod | Test Pipes | BPM Stage II Tune |CF High Kick Spoiler | CF Splitters | Gloss Black Grilles

YouTube | INSTAGRAM | My New Website: Shifted-Perspective.com | DM for discounts on: LUX ANGEL EYES or BPM TUNES
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2016, 02:29 AM   #35
Two Snails
The Replacement for Displacement
21
Rep
129
Posts

Drives: AW '09 E92 35i+'06 E46 M3
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: South Carolina

iTrader: (0)

Looks great! I'm probably ordering that splitter for my car now
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
328i, alpine, black, white, wrapped

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:15 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST