E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > What ship??

05-02-2008, 05:19 PM   #1
GGreek5
Olimpiakos
Greece
Rep
Drives: M3

What ship??

Whats up guys. How do I find out which ship my car is on?
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2008, 05:22 PM   #2
Appropriate
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW E92 335xi

Garage List
2008 E92 335xi  [0.00]
Well, you used to be able to get your VIN off of the owners circle website, but I don't think you can anymore. At any rate, then you could go put that into WWL Shipping's web site and it would tell you. So I guess now, the way to do it is call your dealer and ask them what boat it's on. Since you're on the east coast, you will have to be WWL shipping I think.

Get your VIN anyway from your dealer... it's useful for getting insurance arranged ahead of time. And that way, if they are idiots, you can go punch it into the WWL web site on your own.
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2008, 05:32 PM   #3
GGreek5
Olimpiakos
Greece
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appropriate View Post
Well, you used to be able to get your VIN off of the owners circle website, but I don't think you can anymore. At any rate, then you could go put that into WWL Shipping's web site and it would tell you. So I guess now, the way to do it is call your dealer and ask them what boat it's on. Since you're on the east coast, you will have to be WWL shipping I think.

Get your VIN anyway from your dealer... it's useful for getting insurance arranged ahead of time. And that way, if they are idiots, you can go punch it into the WWL web site on your own.
Cool thanks. I only have the last 7 digits of my vin. Gotta call the dealer.
Appreciate 0