E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Electronics: Audio / Video / Phone / Alarm / Navigation / Radar > FS: Alekshop Multimedia Unit with Rear View Camera

Closed Thread

01-22-2011, 11:27 AM   #1
alextremo
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 550i

Exclamation FS: Alekshop Multimedia Unit with Rear View Camera

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Alekshop Multimedia Interface w/Backup Camera for 6AT pre-LCI iDrive . Bought earlier this year, it was installed on my car for only 4 months. The camera casing has crack from uninstall that I repaired, but works as expected - closeup pictures below. Everything else is in perfect condition.

I used this unit for playing videos with my iPod, and connecting a CarPC to the iDrive: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=391762

In addition to everything that comes with Alekshop kit, includes 3 sets of a/v cables for all your inputs. New this kit goes for $495 + shipping, and I am including an addtional $30 in cables.

SOLD!!

Details from Alekshop site: http://www.alekshop.com/multimedia

Multimedia adapter for 2006-2008 3-series, 5-series, X5/X6 BMWs with the new generation iDrive system.

This Multimedia kit allows you to display video files on your iDrive screen while the vehicle is being driven or parked. Kit also comes with the Rear (back-up camera). The Rear View camera comes with Bright White LED light for the license plate illumination. It is a direct fit and doesn't require any modifications to your vehicle.. Every kit comes with our New Plug&Play harnesses and all necessary hardware to simplify the installation process. It is a direct fit and doesn't require any modifications to your vehicle.

note: This kit can be used with 6MT, but will need a harness modification from Alekshop.

Attached Images

Last edited by alextremo; 01-23-2011 at 06:09 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2011, 12:18 PM   #2
packersfan4ever
Private
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 328i Coupe

camera

where are you located?
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2011, 06:10 AM   #3
alextremo
Captain