E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > !!! Vista BMW Worth dealership in USA !!!

06-23-2007, 03:11 PM   #23
EHDEN
Brigadier General
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 435i

Garage List
2014 BMW 435i  [7.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOEVISTA View Post
thats what i was trying to say you need to have a complaint and we can update it. but the op did not make any sense he said 3 times it's the worth dealership what does worth mean????

thanks for the feed back...this was actually at South Motors, not Vista thoug.

Its just disapointing to know i was getting better service on a $32,000 benz than I am on a $50,000 car at BMW. It seems to me that benz takes care of ALL their clients regardless of their car...the Collection only cares about their clients as long as they don't own an Audi and BMW doesn't care about their clients at all. It's more like, we should be thankful that they are there to have us drive their remarkable car for a price....atleast my salesman was professional!!!
      06-23-2007, 08:06 PM   #24
1bade92
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Ultimate Driving Machine

I guess it depends on who you know. It shouldn't be that way, but the sad reality is that the world works that way. I have gotten things replaced under warranty at Vista that Braman, South, and others laughed at me about.

On the E46 330 zhp's the steering wheels would peel (Alcantara). No other dealer wanted to do it, and the one that did said they could ONLY put another Alcantara/suede one.

Pulled up to Vista (recommended by someone) and the next day the car was done with a brand new Leather wheel.

Just becuase 1 person and their friend had a bad experience does not mean they are the worst dealer in the world. That is, unless you are the only BMW owner that requires service in the world.

I agree that you should be treated great after spending 45k + on a car, but understand businesses employ great employees and shitty employees. Seems you got a shitty employee.

Complain to the service manager and go somewhere else. I know for one I will be going to Vista 'till the day my SA leaves. (and I drive up there from Miami!)
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2007, 10:07 AM   #25
MAZNG
I found Jesus...He was Hiding behiind my Sofa
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 MW F82

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW335i-FX View Post

!!! Vista BMW worse dealership in USA !!!
Dude, you're still getting it wrong (the word you're looking for is, "worst"). You seem to have a hard time getting your point across, clearly. I'm guessing the multiple grammatical errors in your posts is due to either nervousness, immaturity, or speed (the latter is unlikely since you repeat the same mistakes repeatedly). Perhaps this could be the root of some of the problems you're experiencing?

I purchased my 04 M3 from Vista and my wife's 04 Z4. I had several service issues with both cars which needed to be escalated to the service mgr (Bruce, I think). From that point forward, they did everything possible to make I didn't give them another bad survey. Given the opportunity, they will make things right. VistaJoe's response seem to prove that, (especially since he started with an apology to EDHEN gripes, after he stated his issues clearly).

The only reason I didn't buy the E90 from them was I got a much better deal at Pines BMW.

In my experience, you have to 1) state your concerns/ issues very clearly, 2) follow-up/ through until your requests are satisfied, & 3) escalate your issues immediately if the SA cannot/ does not rectify your problems or address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

Also, BMW does not guarantee you service loaners unless you have some special circumstances. However, most dealers do offer them to their customers as an added advantage of buying a car from their dealership. You may want to keep that in mind the next time you are looking for a place to buy a car.

Good luck! I hope you get your issues resolved.
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2007, 10:38 AM   #26
Hark
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW335i-FX View Post
20 min before meat Service Person !!
I won't go to any dealership where the service people are made of meat.

Last edited by Hark; 06-25-2007 at 03:38 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2007, 12:16 PM   #27
oddjob2021
ASR Turbos+LSD+Meth= :D
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Braman BMW is great, where i got mine from.

South Motors BMW is good too. They are right next to the AA shop too so i think they sometimes work together with them. They are like a sort of Dinan, get AA products and its under semi-warrenty from South Motors.... those are the rumors i've heard.

2007 335i Coupe
Mods: Check the Garage
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2007, 06:42 PM   #28
new2the3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3M Competition

Vista told me I would get a BMW loaner since I bought the car out of state. "Since you bought the car out of state we will treat it as if you bought the car from us". Then I show up and they deny that 100% and say they only give BMW loaners for customers who bought their car from them. That was completely unprofessional for them to change the story on me like that. Anyhow, they go on to say I will get a VW loaner and say they are 90% sure I will get my car back later that day. Turns out they gave me a total piece of shit PT cruiser that was shaking horribly when accelerating and they had my car in the shop for 5 days. They are the closest bmw dealer to me but a further drive might be worth it in the future. For someone who currently has 3 BMWs on lease you would expect better service.
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2007, 01:33 PM   #29
BMW335i-FX
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Black/Black

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami Bimmer06 View Post
Lauder Imports In Sheridan Street, Not Close But Great Service, Ask For Joe Greack, Tell Carlos With The 06 Black 330i Sent You.
I just call them 07-10-07 and they have only first available time for service at 07-26-07?

How they work ???? I think its BS ?? more then 2 weeks ??