E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Logic7 Sound/speaker issue - any others?

10-24-2006, 12:34 PM   #1
cdp1276
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M550 Mediterranean Blue

Garage List
2020 BMW M550  [0.00]
Logic7 Sound/speaker issue - any others?

My rear mid tier speakers aren’t working consistently. I find that the speakers behind the drivers seat come on and off during Sirius radio playback. The digital sound quality certainly doesn’t sound as complete and as full surround as it used to. If you go to a CD they seem to perform OK and the entire car with Logic7 enabled sounds like it should, but not when on Sirius satellite radio. My service center has been unable to agree with me that I have a problem. However speakers shouldn't come on and off in the middle of a song to the point that it is noticeable. I believe it is a software issue in the way that BMW is interrupting the digital signal from Sirius and dispersing it through Logic7.

Anyone have thoughts or ideas where I can go with this?
Appreciate 0