E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > ppl who bullshit piss me off! well only this man.

07-12-2012, 05:07 PM   #155
CarbonTT
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 E93 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRG2 View Post
Viper ?

Mustang ?

Ford GT ?

or another american shit box ?
number 3
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2012, 05:24 PM   #156
GTRG2
Ill Smoke You
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2012 GTR BLACK EDITION

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonTT View Post
number 3
Now thats what Im talking about ... the only real american machine out there...

BTW are you Zak ?

If not Im sorry just assumed you were ...

However in either way ...

Would you like to race me in September I would love to race a ford GT -

Im getting tired of laying a beating on GSXR 1000s, R1s and Hayabusa's ( videos in the process of being uploaded to my youtube channel) ... don't get me wrong I love bikes ... I ride myself ... however bikes aren't a challenge anymore id like a top end big engine monster to go up against and I know Ford Gts are no joke.... just on a friendly basis ... Unless you want to involve money and stuff we can do that 2

- Gary
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2012, 05:53 PM   #157
CarbonTT
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 E93 M3

Quote:
Now thats what Im talking about ... the only real american machine out there...

BTW are you Zak ?

If not Im sorry just assumed you were ...

However in either way ...

Would you like to race me in September I would love to race a ford GT -

Im getting tired of laying a beating on GSXR 1000s, R1s and Hayabusa's ( videos in the process of being uploaded to my youtube channel) ... don't get me wrong I love bikes ... I ride myself ... however bikes aren't a challenge anymore id like a top end big engine monster to go up against and I know Ford Gts are no joke.... just on a friendly basis ... Unless you want to involve money and stuff we can do that 2

- Gary
Yup Zak, see you tonight
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2012, 10:22 PM   #158
JayML
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: ....

Appreciate 0
      07-13-2012, 12:45 AM   #159
chrisE92
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Monaco Blue E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwise36 View Post
HAHAH what a tool. Now he says he is getting an SL65 AMG huh... and his last post-- oh my god, what an idiot. Didn't someone say that he lives with his parents?

I don't know the guy, and I've never met him, but I've been on this forum for a while, and when I saw his profile, I had a feeling that his car didn't even have half of the mods he listed in his sig. E90post is better off without him and his BS.

Quote:
Dinan Stage 2+ JB4/Failsafe|Injen DCI|AC Strut Bar|H&R Race|Koni Yellow's|Peformance Lip|Carbon Interior|Orange Wrap|M-tech Rear|M3 Front|19" CSL|Interior LED|BMS LED|Custom Exhaust|LSD Wavetrac|ActiveAutoWerks CP/BOV|Alacantara M Performance Wheel|AR Catless DP's|

To Come: Meth|FMIC|
Sure, buddy.
      07-13-2012, 01:04 AM   #160
angrymofo
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: e60 528i lci

Been reading this thread out of pure interest and enjoyment

I did notice he posted a note to everyone on e90:

"All you fuckers posting shit about me can fuk off. I don't owe you guys any explanation of anything, as you don't own me. E90post can suck my left ball, while all the fukers on MB World can suck my right ball for passing judgement on without actually seeing how nice and honest I am.

As of right now, I will not be posting anymore on any car forums. Any other posts made under my name will be either by the useless fuks from E90post, who wish they were rolling around in Mercs or it will be posted by lowlife diks who are unemployed and living with their parents and have nothing better to do other than jack off to the cars that I've had or have currently.

Later fuks, Aman "karkid" signing off."

Thought u guys might want to see that post from 7 machine.
      07-13-2012, 06:18 AM   #161
Tzu
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 335i

^ That was very elegant and well written.
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2012, 08:11 AM   #162
Kriston
The Ultimate Driving Machine
Canada
Rep
Drives: Like Donkey Kong on Roids

I figured this guy was shady, I had contacted him to wrap the roof on my wifes Mazda 3.

He sent me 1 PM saying he can do it in a week (on a saturday) I messag him on the wednesday/Thursday/Friday before and he disappeared didnt even reply after.

oh well.

Appreciate 0
      07-13-2012, 08:25 AM   #163
jim.e.
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 07 E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu View Post
^ That was very elegant and well written.
If you thought that was elegant, you'll enjoy this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335kardic63
ahahahhahaha

u wish you had any of those cars! that orange piece of shit you call a car was garbage. you don't own any C63 you insecure little bitch. SL65? you fucking wish you cunt sucking ugly fuck. you are a loser! you lie about everything! fuck your cars...waitied for this fuck at a pre meet one time, told us all he was going to see a girl, saw him at a tim hortons with 2 guys. u were probably holding both their nuts in each hand with their dicks in the middle of your mouth.

your a fucking kid who lives with his parents, and your talking shit by saying others live with their parents.

grow up you fuck, 2 yr olds have better insults

you know your a loser, when you dont have a single friend supporting you....
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2012, 10:43 AM   #164
karkid
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrymofo View Post
Been reading this thread out of pure interest and enjoyment

I did notice he posted a note to everyone on e90:

"All you fuckers posting shit about me can fuk off. I don't owe you guys any explanation of anything, as you don't own me. E90post can suck my left ball, while all the fukers on MB World can suck my right ball for passing judgement on without actually seeing how nice and honest I am.

As of right now, I will not be posting anymore on any car forums. Any other posts made under my name will be either by the useless fuks from E90post, who wish they were rolling around in Mercs or it will be posted by lowlife diks who are unemployed and living with their parents and have nothing better to do other than jack off to the cars that I've had or have currently.

Later fuks, Aman "karkid" signing off."

Thought u guys might want to see that post from 7 machine.
Lol @ this post it's not me ... But damn is this thread ever entertaining logged on to say that. I'll give a response later on today

Funny how the guy who started the thread started it just for me
      07-13-2012, 11:07 AM   #165
PHR
phr
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

Quote:

nice car their bud! did you wrap it yourself?
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2012, 02:43 PM   #166
335alive
i accidentally the verb
Canada
Rep
Drives: 13 Subaru BRZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by karkid View Post
Lol @ this post it's not me ... But damn is this thread ever entertaining logged on to say that. I'll give a response later on today

'08 E90 335i 6MT - SOLD
'13 BRZ SportTech 6MT - current
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2012, 03:19 PM   #167
onyx_slam
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 328xi coupe

Quote:

You haven't ripped me off, nor have I seen your car to comment fairly but come on man, you're getting called out here and your first response is rather snive and dissmissive. Doesn't really help your cause dude.

Cheers, can't wait to read your soliloquy.
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2012, 03:22 PM   #168
PepE92M3
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 12 E92 M3

Quote:

Finally..........defense.....

Retired: 12 E82 135i, 11 E88 128i, 05 E46 M3, 07 E92 328i, 07 X3 3.0is, 88 E30 325i, 84 E30 318i

Last edited by PepE92M3; 07-13-2012 at 04:07 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2012, 07:34 PM   #169
chrisE92
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Monaco Blue E92

I am subscribing to this thread just for his rebuttal. Should be good.
      07-13-2012, 08:03 PM   #170
KiX1911
Blah
Canada
Rep
Drives: Awesomeness

Wow...tons of drama... I kinda agree with some of these guys Kid, either explain what happened and try to fix this, or take it like a man (or kid) and go on with your life.

Me personally, even if I messed up, Id own up to it and try to fix things and go on but its your life.

" I only got two things in this world my balls and my word and I don't break them for nobody! "

Brad
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2012, 08:33 PM   #171
Schnitzel118
Private
Rep
Drives: Schnell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerx View Post
" I only got two things in this world my balls and my word and I don't break them for nobody! "

Brad
Good old Tony Montana
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2012, 08:47 PM   #172
Revive
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: AW 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwise36
^^ Funny read! He's got an SL65 now!

Hahaha, thread of the year?

Seriously this "kid" need to BE A MAN (as Russell Peters would say) and at least defend yourself!
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2012, 09:15 PM   #173
GTRG2
Ill Smoke You
Canada
Rep

Angry

Quote:

Bro

Like I said before -

If shit could fly your fucking mouth would be an international airport.

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU LIE SO MUCH

your a fucking ****** - who has nothing else but lies to try and impress people.

Honestly fuckers like yourself should be fucking HUNG .... if not when I'm back in september I will personally slap the fucking shit out of you for all the e90 post boys and also for my personal satisfaction because seeing your comment on the "sl65" bullshit and everything else makes me want to teach you a lesson. " unemployed people living in their parents house" - dude that sounds an awful lot like you - unless you moved into your C63 AMG BLACK SERIES you said you bought - oh wait I forgot you changed your mind and got the SL65 - what a loser ... I guess ill have to discipline you - something you parents clearly fucked up on doing ....

I would usually say no offence but take offence you fucking loser... AMAN you are the biggest ****** Iv seen in my life and I hope any mother who is about to give birth to a piece of shit lying scumbag like yourself either gets an abortion or dies (while killing you) in the process of giving birth ....

GARY - you know who I am - if you got balls try and talk back - I may not argue with you online but I will definitely set you straight in September.

Don't forget im not some kid talking shit - I'm a training - masters completing almost a lawyer who is willing to jeopardize his career just to slap some sense into you....

STOP LIEING YOU DUMB FUCKKKKKK - tell the truth you will have less things to remember and maybe earn some respect ...

IDIOT

- GARY

also sorry to fellow e90 post member for replying in such a manner but I can't stand this bullshit ...

Last edited by GTRG2; 07-13-2012 at 09:31 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2012, 09:19 PM   #174
GTRG2
Ill Smoke You
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHR View Post
nice car their bud! did you wrap it yourself?
LOL - I would definitely say YES ......

If I was karkid ....

However unlike that douche I believe that honesty is the best moral one can have ...

Andre - at re-style it wrapped my vehicle. I must say - he did an amazing job ...

- Gary
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2012, 09:37 PM   #175
Beemw335
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRG2
Quote:

Bro

Like I said before -

If shit could fly your fucking mouth would be an international airport.

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU LIE SO MUCH

your a fucking ****** - who has nothing else but lies to try and impress people.

Honestly fuckers like yourself should be fucking HUNG .... if not when I'm back in september I will personally slap the fucking shit out of you for all the e90 post boys and also for my personal satisfaction because seeing your comment on the "sl65" bullshit and everything else makes me want to teach you a lesson. " unemployed people living in their parents house" - dude that sounds an awful lot like you - unless you moved into your C63 AMG BLACK SERIES you said you bought - oh wait I forgot you changed your mind and got the SL65 - what a loser ... I guess ill have to discipline you - something you parents clearly fucked up on doing ....

I would usually say no offence but take offence you fucking loser... AMAN you are the biggest ****** Iv seen in my life and I hope any mother who is about to give birth to a piece of shit lying scumbag like yourself either gets an abortion or dies (while killing you) in the process of giving birth ....

GARY - you know who I am - if you got balls try and talk back - I may not argue with you online but I will definitely set you straight in September.

Don't forget im not some kid talking shit - I'm a training - masters completing almost a lawyer who is willing to jeopardize his career just to slap some sense into you....

STOP LIEING YOU DUMB FUCKKKKKK - tell the truth you will have less things to remember and maybe earn some respect ...

IDIOT

- GARY

also sorry to fellow e90 post member for replying in such a manner but I can't stand this bullshit ...
Respect bro
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2012, 10:13 PM   #176
karkid
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beemw335 View Post
Respect bro
I've never said anything about a SL65, I saw the link and that's not me saying that. Not sure who is but I guess this is a game. Time for me to respond I guess so I will try my best. Lol where to start well first off about the shop. 6815 davand drive (street over from ivo) there is a sign for "the sofa factory" which is ours. Last bay at the end of the building is what I used to wrap cars. There's a car hoist in there and anyone is more than welcome to come check it out I'm never there but you can talk to my mom. She is. Second thing now yeah I'm very bad at returning calls I'm owning up to that 100% not good I know and it's something I'm working on. I don't know where this SL65 business came up from but I DO NOT HAVE ONE, my dad has a 2002 SL600 sitting at ivo shop that is the only Mercedes we own in the family. It's funny how people are taking blows at me even the ones I've tried to help guess its just not good enough. We're I'm wrong I'll admit it but I'm not going to for stuff I haven't done. As for the various comments about the wrap I had done on my car. I was the first to admit that the job was far from perfect it was something I attempted at home in my garage and there's a thread on it. Was it perfect no but I got better as I did more cars. Anyone who would like to speak to people of cars who I have done inbox me and I'll be more than happy to provide you with there number, and as far as it goes I'm 22 so call me a kid all you want. Now this about the c63. I attempted to get a BS didn't happen. I admitted that never said I still was. Few members who speak to me know I was trying to lease it. Didn't happen. I ended up with a 2011 Performance package C63 it's nothing special and will probably get beat by a heavily tuned 335 easily but I don't care I just wanted a change. It's a lease. And anyone who has doubts is more than welcome to call me or come to my place and check it out. I'm not sure I've addressed everything if I haven't I'll try to just pm me. I won't be responding to this thread again.

Sorry to those who I've flopped on that's all I can say.

Last edited by karkid; 07-13-2012 at 10:40 PM..
Appreciate 0