E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Electronics: Audio / Video / Phone / Alarm / Navigation / Radar > BMW Key duplicates, All keys lost

07-02-2022, 12:05 PM   #1
F30Shadow
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i

Smile BMW Key duplicates, All keys lost

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 150.00

Item Interest
Hi, if anyone is interested in keyfob duplicates or all keys lost situation please feel free to reach out to me.

keyfob duplicated $150 including keyfob (would need to send cas module)

all keys lost @ $200 including keyfob (would need to send cas and ecu)

I can also help with other modules like ECU, TCU, FEM/BDC.
services aren't limited to E series

pm for pricing

Appreciate 1
      07-12-2022, 10:49 PM   #2
Echooz
Rep
Drives: 2007 bmw 335i

I have comfort access retrofitted by dimitru , (active member on the forum) , according to him , he pays somebody in germany and they add comfort access to the list of features on your car. He sent me a new comfort access key but the key does not work , he said that cas may have been tampered with and id need a new cas and 2 new comfort access keys that come with it
My queation is , if i send my cas and my new comfort access key , would you be able to program the new key to the “ tampered cas” , that i currently have
I do have cas and frm coded to cas , passive go module as well as harness, fuse connection and door harness are already installed on my vehicle

Thanks
Appreciate 0