E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Vishnu's/Shiv's Customer Service - A Joke...Yet Again(READ)

Closed Thread

01-07-2008, 01:53 PM   #23
hov333
Major
Armenia
Rep
Drives: 2016 M5

i'd just sell it instead of having to deal with the restocking fee.
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2008, 01:58 PM   #24
nlakind
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 | E30 M3 || '51 Ford F1

these same kind of issue's happened in the Evo community as far as i know..
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2008, 02:12 PM   #25
Rewted
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: M3

I see the problem... you're using AOL.
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2008, 02:18 PM   #26
orientblue3
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: RIP 335, Now P30 C63

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrewt View Post
I see the problem... you're using AOL.
No....??????
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2008, 02:21 PM   #27
TahoeOG
Major
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

Here you go bro:
http://www.vishnutuning.com/terms.htm

"Disclaimer
Vishnu Performance reserves the right to, at any time, discontinue products, change product specifications, prices, designs, features, models or equipment without notification. All Vishnu Performance products and parts available on this website are intended for off-road use only. "

Oh.. And i also feel your REAL problem is, you might be using AOL
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2008, 02:30 PM   #28
orientblue3
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by billmister View Post
Here you go bro:
http://www.vishnutuning.com/terms.htm

"Disclaimer
Vishnu Performance reserves the right to, at any time, discontinue products, change product specifications, prices, designs, features, models or equipment without notification. All Vishnu Performance products and parts available on this website are intended for off-road use only. "

Oh.. And i also feel your REAL problem is, you might be using AOL
It says nothing about changing their policies. Product specifications, prices, designs, features, models or equipment has nothing to do with policies and the wording cannot be extruded from such. I don't believe it is legal to offer a return policy and then change that policy while you still have customers covered under that policy. If it is legal, its certainly not ethical and if you did that you'd be run out of town on this board.

I'm not using AOL, thanks. Back on topic. But thanks for the bump!
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2008, 02:38 PM   #29
Gran Coopay
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2013 650i Gran Coupe SG

Vishnu Customer Service is atrocious and they are disrespectful. I won’t bore you with my ordeal; it’s the same BS everyone else has said many times before... whatever.

Please add me to the lost repeat customer column. I won't EVER buy anything from them again, I don't care how good their product is.
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2008, 02:45 PM   #30
orientblue3
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_E90 View Post
Vishnu Customer Service is atrocious and they are disrespectful. I won’t bore you with my ordeal; it’s the same BS everyone else has said many times before... whatever.

Please add me to the lost repeat customer column. I won't EVER buy anything from them again, I don't care how good their product is.
Good to know I'm not alone. People need to know about these experiences. The more the word gets out, the more their sales will decline, and they will be forced to actually man up and resolve the situations as well as put policies in place for the future to help keep their customers happy. It's clear to them that $$$$$ > customer satisfaction. Not a company I'd like to do business with.
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2008, 02:53 PM   #31
TahoeOG
Major
Rep

Quote:

Wow first time i heard you really say anything about their company. I read your 4 threads you have on this forum. The only thing i read was you having the Limp mode problem, then got responces from shiv. Hope all got resolved and no more limp mode
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2008, 03:04 PM   #32
Gran Coopay
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2013 650i Gran Coupe SG

Quote:
Wow first time i heard you really say anything about their company. I read your 4 threads you have on this forum. The only thing i read was you having the Limp mode problem, then got responces from shiv. Hope all got resolved and no more limp mode
I appricate your concern of my postings here on YOUR forum, I'll let you know when I break 25. However, I don't see how that has anything to do with this thread. Shiv did respond with his generic answer of "bad gas". Maybe, maybe not. That issue is not my problem. I have been waiting 4 months for V2, and they keep telling me that I'm next in line, and now they just stopped responding.

Anyways, continue on forum ranger
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2008, 03:08 PM   #33
TahoeOG
Major
Rep

Quote:
I appricate your concern of my postings here on YOUR forum
?..........

Anyway hope you get your matters resolved.
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2008, 03:49 PM   #34
orientblue3
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I appricate your concern of my postings here on YOUR forum, I'll let you know when I break 25. However, I don't see how that has anything to do with this thread. Shiv did respond with his generic answer of "bad gas". Maybe, maybe not. That issue is not my problem. I have been waiting 4 months for V2, and they keep telling me that I'm next in line, and now they just stopped responding.

Anyways, continue on forum ranger
Glad I'm not the only one to see he's ruining this thread with his comments.
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2008, 05:00 PM   #35
TahoeOG
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by orientblue3 View Post
...ruining this thread with his comments.
Don't you mean your thread?

Quote:
GTFO out of MY thread

Quote:
This is MY thread and I can say whatever I want.
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2008, 05:23 PM   #36
scooby9
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 BMW 335xi

Hopefully if you can wait it out, you might try selling when the weather warms up. More people might be interested in adding power mods during spring/summer.

Good luck, I hope it all works out in the end.
      01-07-2008, 05:26 PM   #37
StickyChicken
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330i

Quote:

Anyway i'll go away from "your thread"

Peace and GL
Have some and integrity Bill & Go away like you promised!
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2008, 06:01 PM   #38
Coder335i
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 - MB 335i Coupe

Quote:
?..........

Anyway hope you get your matters resolved.
Dont act stupid dude, you know exactly what he meant... and he happens to be right..
      01-07-2008, 09:08 PM   #39
Orb
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 335

I had really bad service form Vishnu as well. They screwed up 4 times in row and my last v2 upgrade I was over charged on overnight delivery I never got and it the ended up added 50.00 for customs processing because of it. The idiot Calvin never returned my e-mail until I bitched in thread either. They did pay for all their screw ups expects the last one so their honest.

I think you will find that you can sell the unit for 80% of it value with little effort so screw them. I guess sales suck or they take it back.

No one should defend a company that treats their customers like shit. Worst of all Shiv thinks there doing fine.

Orb
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2008, 09:25 PM   #40
imolazhp_ci
Major
Rep
Drives: Z4 M Coupe

i hate to say i told you so... not you personally, orientblue3, but you as in the community. the day Vishnu mentioned anything about BMW development i cried wolf but nobody listened. there is a reason the evo/sti guys abandoned them years ago. by the looks of it in those communities they HAD to move to a new market or face extinction. survival of the fittest, and vishnu is weak. it seems the only people who don't have a problem with them are the same 5 overtly vocal praisers they have.
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2008, 08:26 AM   #41
orientblue3
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orb View Post
I had really bad service form Vishnu as well. They screwed up 4 times in row and my last v2 upgrade I was over charged on overnight delivery I never got and it the ended up added 50.00 for customs processing because of it. The idiot Calvin never returned my e-mail until I bitched in thread either. They did pay for all their screw ups expects the last one so their honest.

I think you will find that you can sell the unit for 80% of it value with little effort so screw them. I guess sales suck or they take it back.

No one should defend a company that treats their customers like shit. Worst of all Shiv thinks there doing fine.

Orb
I'm selling it for $1050 shipped new with the new serial to USB cable right now. I think thats an amazing price. Your saving almost $400 for the exact same thing you'd buy from Vishnu and Radio Shack. Heck, I can even ship it today!
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2008, 08:30 AM   #42
orientblue3
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by imolazhp_ci View Post
i hate to say i told you so... not you personally, orientblue3, but you as in the community. the day Vishnu mentioned anything about BMW development i cried wolf but nobody listened. there is a reason the evo/sti guys abandoned them years ago. by the looks of it in those communities they HAD to move to a new market or face extinction. survival of the fittest, and vishnu is weak. it seems the only people who don't have a problem with them are the same 5 overtly vocal praisers they have.
No, its definitely my fault. I paid them the money and assumed they cared about the customers. Obviously that is untrue. Calvin has read my PM's in regards to how to make this right and he has not responded. Expect me to become one of those overtly vocal about Procede, however 0% will be praise. If I have to lead the one man revolution to help people realize what a joke and fraud Vishnu Tuning (and all employed by them) is, then so be it. They chose their own fate.

431 views for this thread now. Good to see people are reading this and hopefully the word is getting out. The tide is starting to turn on these guys.
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2008, 01:47 PM   #43
XLR8MF
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335i sedan 2008

Quote:
Glad I'm not the only one to see he's ruining this thread with his comments.
I have a proceed and love it. However, the customer service and functional ability of an animate object are two different things. I too had problems with Vishnu, things are now resolved but honestly I will never be the same "lover" of Vishnu I was with 1.47. The whole ordeal kind of jades you a little. I just wanted to say good for you standing up for yourself and don't let other people on this forum try to tell you differently. There is no reason for people, customers and companies to not treat each other with respect. With that said it doesn't mean you have to take their shit either.
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2008, 01:57 PM   #44
Calvin@Vishnu
Rep
Drives: 2010 335i

Quote:
I only posted the thread because this is what it took to get my response. Notice got I got a PM from Calvin an hour after it went up? Coinsidence, I think not.
You created this thread ONE business day after you had PM’d me about the charge made to your credit card. A good way to contact me is through our company email (Calvin@Vishnutuning.com) or our company phone line ((866) 584-7531) and not a public internet forum (it may take up to 2-3 days for me to respond to a PM).

I've already responded to you with our 30 day return policy that is clearly documented on your Invoice (receipt). I apologize if this policy is not documented on our website; however the shipping invoice is documentation for your final sale (like a bill of sale); which states our policy on returns.

Your purchase was made in October which is well beyond the 30 day return policy. The only contact you have made with me regarding a return was on 12/28 via PM on e90post.com
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread