Bimmerpost for Android has just been updated to version 4.3.55 with a host of bug fixes. Try it out!

E90Post

Extreme Power House

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge > !! 2017 NFL Season!!

01-22-2018, 09:07 PM   #661
ska///235i
***** noob
United_States
Rep
Drives: 325xi>M235i>428GCx Mspor

Garage List
2006 325xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoosh View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ska///235i View Post

This tweet made my day
You gotta hand it to Foles. Dude looked straight trash at the end of the season, especially against Dallas. Pulled it together now. Good for him.
Agree he was on fire
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2018, 05:04 PM   #662
ska///235i
***** noob
United_States
Rep
Drives: 325xi>M235i>428GCx Mspor

Garage List
2006 325xi  [0.00]
Man...patriots cant get a break
Glad Chris talked about it

Appreciate 1
Graves439.00

01-23-2018, 07:26 PM   #663
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

I think it’s kind of true though. There’s always subconscious biases. Also, because the NFL is so big, there’s opportunities to make bets and when there’s a lot of money on the line, you never know who might be pulling strings. Thus statements like “the NFL is too big for that” don’t make sense. Either way, NE is a great team top to bottom. But their success will always be followed by a “?”
Appreciate 1
smoosh2238.50

01-23-2018, 08:57 PM   #664
Graves
Sicario
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 ZCP

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW F22 View Post
I think it’s kind of true though. There’s always subconscious biases. Also, because the NFL is so big, there’s opportunities to make bets and when there’s a lot of money on the line, you never know who might be pulling strings. Thus statements like “the NFL is too big for that” don’t make sense. Either way, NE is a great team top to bottom. But their success will always be followed by a “?”
Their success shouldn't be followed by a "?" Though. They are just bye and bye a far better coached and managed team and that's fact. They're successful because of it and people hate it much like the Yankees are hated. Time to just face the music that the Patriots on a football level eclipse everyone else and that is why they are in it every single year. You can cheat all you want, but at the end the day the ball has to be snapped, handed off or thrown and someone has to run or catch it. The defense still has to play, the offensive line still has to block, and the quarterback still has to manage the game. I mean seriously, this shit is so old.
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2018, 08:58 PM   #665
Graves
Sicario
Germany
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ska///235i View Post
Man...patriots cant get a break
Glad Chris talked about it

Thank you! The complaining gets so old.
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2018, 09:01 PM   #666
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graves View Post
Quote:
Their success shouldn't be followed by a "?" Though. They are just bye and bye a far better coached and managed team and that's fact. They're successful because of it and people hate it much like the Yankees are hated. Time to just face the music that the Patriots on a football level eclipse everyone else and that is why they are in it every single year. You can cheat all you want, but at the end the day the ball has to be snapped, handed off or thrown and someone has to run or catch it. The defense still has to play, the offensive line still has to block, and the quarterback still has to manage the game. I mean seriously, this shit is so old.
No doubt they are a good team. I have stated that many times before. As for the ?, it's to each his own.
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2018, 09:03 PM   #667
Graves
Sicario
Germany
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
No doubt they are a good team. I have stated that many times before. As for the ?, it's to each his own.
ONE possible "?", that's it. Spygate was wrong and it tarnishes their reputation; however, you still have to play and win the game.
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2018, 09:08 PM   #668
FlaPatsFan
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011 328i wagon

Quote:
Thank you! And the Yankee analogy is spot on. People just wanna hate at this point. The Jags got out coached and didn’t have a plan for the second half of the game. They were just trying to hold on instead of going for the kill shot. The Pats made adjustments, got more aggressive and never panicked. All the Jags can do is blame the refs. Bunch of whining losers. At least lose with some pride and dignity. You got OUT PLAYED the second half, which is all NE needed. Bring on the Iggles!!!!! Lol
Appreciate 1
Graves439.00

01-23-2018, 10:24 PM   #669
dougt.ah3
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: AH3 Msport; Z4 35is; F150 XLT

Quote:
Agree. They flat out know how to win. At one time I hated the Patriots but now I respect them.

02-04-2018, 11:22 PM   #670
Mr.SugarSkulls
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [5.00]
Oh thank God- fuck the Pats

Go Hawks.