E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > SoCAL members! Need fenders rolled?

09-28-2010, 12:07 PM   #1
0shit
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: C7/720s/M8CGC/BroncoWildtrack

Thumbs up SoCAL members! Need fenders rolled?

I wanted to put up my experience with Adrian, if this helps any fellow SoCAL members who are looking; he's the man.

I put on 20's on my car recently, unfortunately the Nittos I used do not "tuck" under the fender and I noticed a slight rub. So, before the issue got worse and/or before I went crazy; I started looking for a 'fender roll tool' to do it myself. After researching, contemplating, and thinking about it thoroughly; my conclusion was to find someone that could do it. Now the problem was, where do I go? I spoke to a few people, after hearing all these horror stories, I thought my chances are better off doing it myself. Taking a look at the different shops available, getting price estimates, I ended up emailing Adrian. He replied promptly, told me that he was available that day, and he was only ten mins away from my office. So after setting up a time, I went to his location after work and he got to work.

I did some reading on people who "know" what their doing and people who "don't know" so I came prepared. I asked him various questions, how much was he going to roll? How long has he been doing this? What type of cars has he worked on? What will I need to do if I lowered it more later? He was able to answer every question in full detail and showed me exactly what he was going to do. During the process, he used a heatgun (I heard places not using it and some used a lead pipe?), took his time, and even after had me re-check the lugs.

Result: So far this morning, I'm pretty sure my issue is solved but traffic was pretty bad so I couldn't test like I usually do. I'm sure if I have any issues, Adrian would take a look and help me out.

Unless you do it yourself, finding someone good at what they do is hard and satisfied customers will rant and rave. So here I am, a satisfied customer!!!! He's located in SoCAL Costa Mesa, for my fellow members that need your fenders rolled; I would hit him up.

Adrian fendarolla@gmail.com

Let him know that "Stef" referred you from e90post and if you do go see him; ask him how he came up with the company name. lol

Thanks!!

I'll post some pics this weekend after she gets cleaned but since it was rolled on the inner wall; it's not noticeable outside.