E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > FS: N52 Exhaust Cam Bearing Ledges

07-18-2018, 06:22 PM   #1
E91ME
Rep
Drives: 328i Sports Wagon

FS: N52 Exhaust Cam Bearing Ledges

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Exhaust Cam Bearing Ledges for the N52 (p/n 11127531224).

This was purchased from ECS for my 2011 328i Wagon that I ended up not needing because my original bearing ledges turned out to still be good. I did install these into the engine before realizing my problem was caused by bad Vanos cam gears. Engine never ran with these installed.

Please note that there are quite a few dark marks on the upper half part (where the ledge seals would ride against) that does look scary, but feels perfectly smooth with my fingers. I don't know if they are machining marks or something else. The parts came that way and it's not something I damaged while installing them. Like I said I was about to use this part in my own car until I realized it wouldn't fix anything. I took quite a few picture to show the marks, so please inspect them carefully. Because of this I'm preferring to do a local sale, if possible, so that the buyer can personally inspect them first. PM with any questions.

Attached Images

Last edited by E91ME; 07-18-2018 at 06:45 PM.. Reason: Added "FS" in title
Appreciate 0