E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > BMW E90 318D M Sport Business Edition

12-13-2014, 09:29 AM   #1
Ahris
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 318d M Sport Business Edit

Exclamation BMW E90 318D M Sport Business Edition

Afternoon guys,

Time has come to let go of my baby. A lot of great memories its given me but due to a wee one on the way I need to part ways

318D E90 M Sport Business Edition in Rare Le Mans Blue with Cream Leather!! Beautiful Colour Combination!! Great Condition!!

1 previous company owner. Car has recently had rear pads and discs, Laser wheel alignment, brand new Michelin Pilot Sport 2 Run Flats all around. The car has also been remapped to increase pick up and MPG - car now achieves 55 MPG with ease. Engine Start Stop button, Start Stop/Bluemotion Technology. Full BMW Service History.

The car has been well maintained by BMW dealership throughout with all paperwork attached. Drives like it did when it came from the showroom. Non smoker and car is washed and hoovered on a weekly basis. There are a few stone chips as to be expected with any car but the body is mainly in great condition and wheels are in mint condition. The car comes with many toys as it is the exclusive Business Edition. Cheap to insure and tax.

Car has no outstanding finance and is HPI clear. Any other questions feel free to phone me. Any inspection welcome. No time wasters or tyre kickers please.

£9,999
Attached Images

Last edited by Ahris; 12-13-2014 at 09:36 AM.. Reason: Wrong Price
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2014, 10:16 AM   #2
dy63
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30

mileage will help the sale.
Appreciate 0