E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Car width - Folded Mirrors

12-02-2012, 09:17 AM   #1
ddc9999
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw

Question Car width - Folded Mirrors

I thought this would be an easy question to find online or in the owner's manual but I had no such luck. What is the width of an lci e90 (335i xdrive in Particular) after the mirrors have been folded in. I was looking at a public garage and they give a max car width dimension of 76". It is one of those robotic auto parking garages. With the mirrors out, the car width exceeds this. Excluding the mirrors the car barely meets this requirement. These dimensions were pulled from the owner's manual. I can't find a dimension for the car width including the mirrors but having them folded in. I'd imagine they stick out a little even when folded and that the dimension without mirrors is an under estimate. Anyone have a better width dimension I can use?

Also, I would just measure it myself directly but I won't be picking up my car until Wednesday. I am having the dealership re-detail my seats before they give me the car hence the delay.
Appreciate 0