E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Fog light gone, help

09-24-2019, 12:04 PM   #1
venom335
Venom335i
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

Fog light gone, help

While I was driving to work this morning someones tire blew up, right in front of me. Pieces flying everywhere, it's a mess. One of those pieces hit the front of my car, now I'm lowered so this did some damage.

My front lip got busted up (it's carbon so not terrible but still bad) and my fog light got ripped out and its just gone. it also ripped out the mesh next to it. I haven't been able to get it up on a lift quite yet. to see the full extent of the damage but it looks like most of the clips are broken.

The car runs fine, I'm not leaking anything and as far as I can tell the bumper itself is not damaged (other then the clips) just the front lip.

I'm debating on whether I should try fixing it and put a new fog light back in, get new mesh and repair the lip OR do deletes and say f it.

So my question is, what would be the best way to go about doing deletes or should I just repair it?

note: I can NOT go through insurance because they will instantly total my car due to the heavy modification and claim it's "unroad worthy"
Appreciate 0