E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Electronics: Audio / Video / Phone / Alarm / Navigation / Radar > PP82DSP, Focal IFBMW-S Mids/Tweeters/Crossovers, IFBMW-S Subs

01-31-2023, 05:51 AM   #1
lucysparabola
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 535i M-Sport

PP82DSP, Focal IFBMW-S Mids/Tweeters/Crossovers, IFBMW-S Subs

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hi,

I bought this setup for my F10 in batches;

I've had the PP82DSP for a couple of months and it's great, but I'm going to update it to the Match8 BMW latest model amp from Audiotec-Fisher. Prior owner of this was F30Khatri. Amp has some small blemishes but is in perfect working condition. $300. Includes the harness for any F-series car.

Focal IFBMW-S Mids/Tweeters/Crossovers - I installed these in my F10 a couple of weeks ago and I like them a lot, but after hearing the Utopia line there's no going back from that lol. The subs didn't plug into my F10 unfortunately (slight differences in the adapter) but they came from GeoffS' 135i. Both subs are in perfect working condition and never made it into my car, but GeoffS had them I believe for less than a year in his 135i. New on Crutchfield these subs are $1k for the pair and the Component set new on eBay is $630. I will sell both for $1000 + shipping. These are the French-made models, not the ISBMW100 set that's now made in China - just for the record.

Happy to speak on the phone with any/all buyers. Paypal G&S for everyone's protection, and packages will be shipped with full retail value insurance. Shipping will be $30 for each or $50 if you buy all.

The components are in my F10 now and it's raining so I can't get them out; the subs are in Morel boxes (lol) in my trunk and I can provide images in a day or two tops.

my email is my username at Gmail.com. Feel free to reach out there or here.
Thanks!
Scott

Last edited by lucysparabola; 02-12-2023 at 10:11 AM..
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2023, 07:47 PM   #2
lucysparabola
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 535i M-Sport

Amp is sold.

I have pics of the subs & components that I'll upload tomorrow. Subs never made it into my car, components had amazing punch and clarity.

$1000 shipped for the subs and components.
Appreciate 0