E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Europe (Continental) > 320d m3 mirror install

01-22-2019, 09:15 AM   #1
NeckBreakerE90
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 320d E90 (2011)

320d m3 mirror install

Hi, I'm in need of some help. I own a 320d E90 lci and I've recently bought a pair of M3 wing mirrors because I prefer the way they look to the pre lci/lci ones. now the problem I'm facing is that the M3 mirrors are 3pin and my original wire harness has 5 pins, so when I climb into the car I cannot adjust them automatically via the arm rest controls, I have to do it manually by pushing the glass. is there a way of getting them to work without replacing the wire harness? Thanks
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      02-11-2019, 07:17 AM   #2
salpone
Second Lieutenant
Italy
Rep
Drives: Bmw E92 320d Msport

scusa se hai gli specchietti 3pin sono richiudibili elettricamente quindi meglio. basta solo comprare la pulsantiera alzacristalli con tastino chiusura elettrica e con lo schema elettrico rifai solo lo spostamento degli spinottini del tuo spinotto/cablaggio che hai.

sorry if you have the 3pin mirrors are electrically resealable then better. all you have to do is buy the window regulator panel with an electric locking button and with the wiring diagram you only redo the movement of the pins of your plug / wiring you have.
Appreciate 0