E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Off-Topic Discussions > Not getting paid

06-07-2018, 01:23 PM   #1
jharar
Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW F40 M135i xdrive.

Not getting paid

Hi Guys I thought i ask her..

My Mrs she works in pharmacy as a dispenser, She joined this family run business just under 3 months ago.

When she joined since then she been asking for her contract but she never ever got it.
She got paid twice so far but not on time as per law i think employer must pay the employee on last working day , Clearly it did not happened, He did not even gave her pay slip which clearly shows he is up to something.

The way he treats the staff by using fowl language is not right one day she came home a very upset told me the way she gets treated.

She did tell him not speak in front of customers and other staff like this not only with my wife he speaks like this with all the staff , I dont know why the staff not ever said anything.

Last months pay has not been paid at all he was keep saying my accountant is sick when he gets better you will get paid, She said its 4th June today if i dont get paid I am not coming back, As she said he started to use Fowl language again.

Mrs decide not to go back at all, She contacted next day about the pay he turned around and said do whateever you want to do i am not going to pay.

I have contacted number of no win no fee lawyers but after leaving details have not got any call back yet..

Any advice you guys can give please..

Regards
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2018, 06:15 PM   #2
mob17
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335D

Go and speak to him
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2018, 11:28 AM   #3
The0pportunist
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 335i

Document everything said in your calls & and maybe shoot of an email & a recorded delivery letter to the pharmacy, requesting payment in full by a certain date.

A friend was in a similar situation and these were his first steps before they chickened out and paid him before the deadline.

Good luck!
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2018, 11:33 AM   #4
SlimE92
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E92 N54

I'd start by calling the department of labor
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2018, 05:38 PM   #5
RENT-A-GOAT