E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Please Help

04-21-2010, 06:00 AM   #1
alboss2010
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 325xi

Unhappy Please Help

Hi I am new to this site as well as i just got a 2006 bmw 325xi last night and i have a few questions.

1. is the key wont unlock the doors or lock them. I looked at a few posts on how to re program the key but they are all for older sets (requiring me to insert the key and turn to mode 1) but my key is you just put it in and there is a push start button. So is there any one who knows how to re programm this key since it doesnt have a battery (my first thought on changin the batteries on it) but it recharges them.

2. When i insert a dvd on the dvd slot the screen says the dvd is unreadable. This is a normal movie and i tried all other movies and even dvd discs with music videos on it and it doesnt recognize them. Am i doing something wrong?

3. how do you programm the garage opener thats located in the mirror?

4. FInal question is with the navigation. Why do you need to put a navigation cd in? if so where do i get one because my car didnt come with one?

any help or insight would be greatly appreciated.
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2010, 06:05 AM   #2
Lee Rambler
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 e92 335 6mt, 04 e53 x5 4.4

1. dealer
2. it's not a dvd player, that's the dvd nav slot
3. consult your owner's manual, very easy to follow instructions
4. dealer
Appreciate 0